BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Lydia M.
Limerick
Kept my tattoo clean and helped it heal quickly and with no scabbing, i used some silly lotion for my first tattoo and it scabbed horribly and the colo faded immensely. Bought Aquaphor the second time and my tattoo held its color perfectly 😁 Definitely would buy again!
Nica A.
What I use to heal my tattoos. Does not pick up the pigment and softens the skin. Its also super cheap and a little goes a long way. The tube is also small enough to take anywhere on the go.
Jennie S.
Fort Worth
Picked this up for my baby's eczema and I am so glad I did. While it is pricier than most creams, there's a good reason for it! A little goes a long way and nearly 4 months later, we are still on the same bottle! And btw, it's definitely helped the skin issues!
Autumn G.
San Antonio, TX
I applied this to my tattoo after it was fresh and done. I applied it frequently; after bathing, getting dressed, after waking up, etc and it healed my skin well and kept it moisturized.
Daisy G.
norwalk, CT
Purchased at: CVS
This product is made healing my first tattoos easy. I love it so much I would highly recommend I literally use it everyday it’s very effective and doesn’t disappoint. Highly satisfied!
Katherine G.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
A great value, and works great for the first couple days after a tattoo. It has the protective benefits of petroleum but also allows the skin to breathe and moisture to pass through
Nikki S.
Russellville, AR
Definitely does the job in helping my tattoos heal with the least amount of pealing and itching. Plus it’s very inexpensive especially in comparison to the tattoo specific things.
Sara D.
Bowmansville, PA
I used this for my healing tattoos and it was perfect. It added the perfect amount of hydration while being gentle on the freshly opened skin. My tattoos healed perfectly.
Sarah C.
East Liverpool
I use this on my tattoos and it has multiple other purposes. It also comes in different size bottles to carry in your purse. It helps my tattoos heal quickly and nicely.
Zachary I.
i currently have 3 tattoos and yes they might not be big but aquaphor was definitely saved my life. it takes the itch right away and keeps it moisturized at all times!
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart