BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)

Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Landyn B.
I have severly dry lips. This is the only thing I have ever found that helps! I use it every night and it keeps my lips nice and soft. In the winter I will put a small amount on my face if my skin is chapped. Its also great on your cuticles!
Crystal W.
Elyria
I have used this on 6 of my tattoos and it works amazing. It goes on smooth. No greasy feeling. A little bit goes a long way. No strong smell either. It isnt expensive at all. I prefer this over the expensive creams/balms that tattoo places try to get you to buy. Claiming those are the best. No. This item. It is the best.
Kelli C.
Tempe
I have been using this for 7 years! It serves as THE BEST lip treatment/chapstick. My dermatologist recommend it to me and I have never looked back. I keep it everywhere-purse, desk, bathroom, night stand - it’s my daily savior!
Alyssa G.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Target
I was recommended this product to care for my tattoo and I can’t say that I have any complaints. It worked well and my tattoo looks amazing and healthy two years after using the product, while others I know have faded tattoos.
Alyssa G.
Manchester, NY
Super hydrating and really helps heal a tattoo if you can’t find the time to put lotion every few hours. The two of my tattoos that I used Aquaphor on healed faster than usual, and the color seemed to stay bolder once healed.
Savannah T.
Osceola, IN
The price of aquaphor compared to actual tattoo brands of healing ointment is so much more affordable and works like a charm! I have 7 tattoos and it’s what I have used for all 7 and will continue to use time and time again!
Rhys K.
Virginia Beach
Super cheap, especially compared to other products, and easy to find. It helps keep your tattoo clean and moisturized, I’ve used it in all 12 of my tattoos and my artists actually recommend it to anyone they work on.
Christine H.
Milpitas, CA
Purchased at: Target
I was instructed to use this on my tattoo right after I got it. It helps heal tattoos, so I guess in any forms of scapes, scratches or cuts on the skin. After using it once everyday for two weeks, my tattoo healed nicely!
Anna O.
I used this on my tattoos and it was perfect. It felt nice on the fresh tattoo, and it kept all the dirt and water away while camping. You don’t need too much, so it is a perfect size for pretty much any sized tattoo.
Taryn A.
Best tattoo ointment you can get. My tattoo artist specifically suggested this product to me and I will never go back. Eased the itching & the pain and the tattoo healed greatly. I will use this every time I get one
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart