BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Bianca F.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for new tattoos to heal with. Just a little bit does the job even for bigger pieces. Let's skin breathe which is the most important part for a new tattoo to heal. Like a wise tattooer once said your new tattoo is just like a giant cut, let it breathe.
Noelle S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I got this after getting my first tattoo and it works amazingly. I used it monthly religiously and my tattoo healed so nice. If i get a new tattoo I will for sure reuse this again. I also use it if I need lip balm and I don’t have anything else to use.
destiny E.
Tahlequah , OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this 2-3 times daily after getting my tattoo. It was recommended to me by my tattoo artist. I applied in the morning and at night to prevent drying of my tattoo. I had very little peeling and the tattoo itself stayed hydrated and healed quickly.
Keeley M.
Yakima, WA
This worked really well when I got my tattoo. This was my first tattoo and this is what I was told to get. I didn’t have any trouble with this product and my tattoo healed really quickly. I will definitely be getting this when I get my next tattoo.
Landyn B.
I have severly dry lips. This is the only thing I have ever found that helps! I use it every night and it keeps my lips nice and soft. In the winter I will put a small amount on my face if my skin is chapped. Its also great on your cuticles!
Crystal W.
Elyria
I have used this on 6 of my tattoos and it works amazing. It goes on smooth. No greasy feeling. A little bit goes a long way. No strong smell either. It isnt expensive at all. I prefer this over the expensive creams/balms that tattoo places try to get you to buy. Claiming those are the best. No. This item. It is the best.
Kelli C.
Tempe
I have been using this for 7 years! It serves as THE BEST lip treatment/chapstick. My dermatologist recommend it to me and I have never looked back. I keep it everywhere-purse, desk, bathroom, night stand - it’s my daily savior!
Alyssa G.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Target
I was recommended this product to care for my tattoo and I can’t say that I have any complaints. It worked well and my tattoo looks amazing and healthy two years after using the product, while others I know have faded tattoos.
Alyssa G.
Manchester
Super hydrating and really helps heal a tattoo if you can’t find the time to put lotion every few hours. The two of my tattoos that I used Aquaphor on healed faster than usual, and the color seemed to stay bolder once healed.
Savannah T.
Osceola, IN
The price of aquaphor compared to actual tattoo brands of healing ointment is so much more affordable and works like a charm! I have 7 tattoos and it’s what I have used for all 7 and will continue to use time and time again!
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart