BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)

Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chelsea H.
Wilmington, NC
This stuff does the trick. I used this when I first got my tattoo, because the artist suggested it to me. It was very inexpensive and lasted forever. I used it for my tattoo and my boyfriend used it for his recently and I still have some left over. It is super moisturizing. While my tattoo was healing, it never peeled at all. It healed up nicely and sometimes I still use the aquaphor on my feet to heal the cracks in the winter. Works like a charm!
VANESSA E.
Yucaipa, CA
Really helped heal my tattoo but afterwards gave me a rash. I got all sorts of bumpy little pimples and my skin was red and hot. I would recommend this product for others because it was light and does extremely help however, I have very sensitive skin and it wasn’t the best fit for me.
Ally D.
Guthrie
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Definitely the only product I will ever use on my tattoos just because it helped it heal very fast and kept all of the hydration in the skin. I’ve never found this product to be pricey. I apply directly to my tattoo. It’s a thick cream type product so it definitely helps protect the skin very well. I do recommend to anyone that has tattoos or anyone that plans on getting one in the future.
Loren H.
Chicago
This product is the solution for 99% of your problems! I had sinus surgery and the doctor recommended Aquaphor to helping stitch healing (and less scarring). My lips were dried and cracked- Aquaphor. My new tattoo cover up - Aquaphor. It adds moisture, protection, relieves dryness and does not irritate, burn or have fragrance. It is a MIRACLE ointment.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
This Is my go to during winter time or even any time of the year. This ointment is so hydrating, penetrates deep in the skin. It helps, with cracked skin, eczema, severe dryness. I love this product, I carry it on my purse at all time. Worth the money.
Judy M.
Rosenberg
This works wonders on the healing process of tattoos in my opinion a little goes a long way it really makes your color stay vibrant I really love it and I will always repurchase it and I will definitely recommend this product to anyone who gets tattoos
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
The typical go to product after a new tattoo. Whilst there are many tattoo healing ointments on the market, this Aquaphor® Healing Ointment is usually available in most drugstores, grocery stores and even some convenience stores. I have never had any issues with the tattoos healing process. No fading or irritation.
Kayli R.
Missouri
Gave myself stick and poke tattoos as a teenager, they still look great and never got infected or gave me any issues, most likely because I used this one them!! I only used it when they were fresh or I felt that the skin was very dry because I felt they healed better when exposed to some air and not constantly moist.
Ashley 💜.
This is my favorite after tattoo care product. I have four tattoos and have used it for everyone. It goes on thick. Light in scent. Heals fast. I have averaged healing for tattoos in a week! It’s not very expensive and has been recommended to me multiple tattoo artists. Would recommend for any after tattoo after care.
victoria c.
Washingtonville, NY
I used this for every tattoo. I used it after I washed in. It helped with the itching while the tattoo heals and just makes it must more comfortable to handle. It also keeps the area from drying out, sometimes fragrances in lotions can irritate the area. I would recommend this for anyone getting a tattoo
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart