BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Marissa A.
Chicago
Purchased at: CVS
This is what is recommended for the healing after a tattoo and it worked perfectly. I had no discomfort or itching after my tattoo, and I credit a lot of that to this product.
Halley W.
Wichita
I use it whenever I get a new tattoo. It helps the healing process tremendously. I also will use it if I have a small cut. It helps lock in moisture l, and creates a barrier.
Adrienne M.
MY GO TO FOR A HEALING TATTOO. Aquaphor always leaves my tattoos so beautiful. I never get any scabs or dry skin using this, and a little bit goes a long way. Great price for a great product.
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My 3 year old had horrible diarrhea from teething when he was 1 and he ended up chaffing on his bottom with horrible diaper rash to the point that he cried to sit on his bottom and I tried every baby rash cream out there until I bought this and gave it a try. Well the next morning I noticed that the rash wasn't as bad and also that he seemed to be more relieved. I continued using this after every diaper change and ever since then it has been a life saver. I highly recommend this and being a mama of 2 toddlers and 1 infant I always but this in bulks.
Chelsea H.
Wilmington, NC
This stuff does the trick. I used this when I first got my tattoo, because the artist suggested it to me. It was very inexpensive and lasted forever. I used it for my tattoo and my boyfriend used it for his recently and I still have some left over. It is super moisturizing. While my tattoo was healing, it never peeled at all. It healed up nicely and sometimes I still use the aquaphor on my feet to heal the cracks in the winter. Works like a charm!
VANESSA E.
Yucaipa, CA
Really helped heal my tattoo but afterwards gave me a rash. I got all sorts of bumpy little pimples and my skin was red and hot. I would recommend this product for others because it was light and does extremely help however, I have very sensitive skin and it wasn’t the best fit for me.
Ally D.
Guthrie
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Definitely the only product I will ever use on my tattoos just because it helped it heal very fast and kept all of the hydration in the skin. I’ve never found this product to be pricey. I apply directly to my tattoo. It’s a thick cream type product so it definitely helps protect the skin very well. I do recommend to anyone that has tattoos or anyone that plans on getting one in the future.
Loren H.
Chicago
This product is the solution for 99% of your problems! I had sinus surgery and the doctor recommended Aquaphor to helping stitch healing (and less scarring). My lips were dried and cracked- Aquaphor. My new tattoo cover up - Aquaphor. It adds moisture, protection, relieves dryness and does not irritate, burn or have fragrance. It is a MIRACLE ointment.
Judy M.
Rosenberg
This works wonders on the healing process of tattoos in my opinion a little goes a long way it really makes your color stay vibrant I really love it and I will always repurchase it and I will definitely recommend this product to anyone who gets tattoos
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
This Is my go to during winter time or even any time of the year. This ointment is so hydrating, penetrates deep in the skin. It helps, with cracked skin, eczema, severe dryness. I love this product, I carry it on my purse at all time. Worth the money.
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart