BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Cassi C.
Huntsville, AL
I use this every time i get a new tattoo. It works amazing keeping it hydrated without that gross oily feeling. The price is a little high for a small bottle. But you really do not need to use a lot to get results. It makes it last a lot longer.
Stephanie C.
Hudson
This worked as expected. It’s great for healing tattoos because it’s not scented and makes sure to keep the skin hydrated. I would even use it when the area of the tattoo is itchy and rub it in extra lonf to “scratch” the tattoo
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
I got this is a part of my voxbox. I wasn't too thrilled to have gotten it, but then my son broke out into a random eczema like rash and it helped immensely with it. I will be buying this again when I run, thank you #influenster & #aquaphor for letting me join the #aquaarmy!!
Benedetta B.
Demarest, NJ
Worked perfectly to take care of my tattoo! Used it when needed paired with specific soap for about a month because I wanted to be extra cautious and my tattoo looks great! Good if you’re unable to get something more specific.
Kendra S.
I love love love this aquaphor product— i use it as chapstick or whenever my skin is super dry. it is very effective and does what it says it will do. this product meets my expectations exactly and i will continue to purchase.
Chelsea D.
This product works wonders for dry, cracked, or raw skin. Very effective and works on rashes too. I have used this on my new tattoos, lips, feet, and elbows. This definitely met my expectations and it is extremely affordable for the amount you get. I would definitely buy this product over and over again.
alyssa r.
Philadelphia, PA
Best moisturizer! Use this on fresh tattoos, on dry patches in the winter, as a lip balm in a pinch. Super affordable and available almost everywhere! Definitely a go to product Ive purchased a billion times!
Shelby D.
Comstock Park
This works very well for any tattoos. Also even used it for my micro blades eyebrows. A little goes a long way and it stays out. It works really well to keep your skin protected. I like that it is smooth too
Michele R.
Katy, TX
Every time I get a tattoo I always have to go get Aquaphor. I prefer the tub with the smoother on the bottom because it creates a thin enough layer for my tattoo that doesn’t make my skin feel greasy.
Kristy T.
I will never use anything else to help heal a tattoo ever. This is the best. Just a thin layer over a fresh tattoo for the first three days, makes all the difference in a nicely healed tattoo.
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart