BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
hayley l.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
While it isn't specifically made for tattoos, Aquaphor is a great, cheap alternative to products like H2Ocean and Tattoo Goo for helping your new tattoo stay moist and heal nicely.
Abigail K.
Starkville, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product for tattoos. I got my last tattoo while studying abroad in Amsterdam and this was small enough to put in a small bag and carry with me throughout the day.
noemi G.
Corning, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this for my tattoos aftercare, and it helped heel it pretty soon. I also like to use this in the winter time on my face as it tends to get dry and flaky.
Nicole T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite and OG product to use for fresh tattoos. It keeps them hydrated for a long time, and it’s easy to clean off when that time comes around.
Tami R.
Apple Valley , CA
I live it. I usually use it for tattoo healing. But I do like the spray also. It's great for diaper rash. It's an all-around great product with many uses.
Jade H.
el paso
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff worked wonders on my skin when I got my two tattoos on my back . I was also told I have great skin for it since I didn’t really bleed with them.
Hope W.
diberville
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product for my tattoos! Works great and even helped my with a tattoo rash I developed! Great consistency I say this is over all a good product!
Calla H.
Durham, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Helps tattoos heal faster, while moisturizing the skin and preventing them from getting flaky. I’ve used this on all for of my tattoos and I always will
jordan t.
This product really helps with healing of the tattoo and I believe it helps worth keep the color locked it. My tattoo still looks amazing after 5 years
holly d.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect to use during the healing process of a tattoo. Keeps the new tattoo hydrated and protected. Also use after healing to make tattoo look bright!
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart