BY AQUAPHOR

Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy, 1.75 oz Pack of 12)DetailsAquaphor Healing OintmentProtects skin to help enhance the natural healing process.Non-irritatingFragrance-freeDermatologist recommended for: cracked, dry or chafed skinchapped... see more...

• How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel li...1 Answers
Makenzie D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This kept my tattoo so moisturized! It was my 6th tattoo and my first time using aquaphor for a fresh tat. It kept my tattoo from peeling as bad as some of my others. The only downside to it is that it does not soak in. So it stays greasy. Since I got my tattoo in the winter I was able to just wear a long sleeve over it so I didn’t worry about getting the aquaphor on anything!
Cam D.
Detroit
This is the only product that worked for my daughter's eczema! it's affordable and also it's sold almost everywhere like walmart, cvs, meijers etc. My daughter gets eczema during the winter time and I highly recommend this to try! I see results the next day, her eczema gets better already. Her skin becomes smooth, no more dry patches and redness.
Shania M.
I have used Aquaphor for both of my tattoos. They both healed in a decent timely matter considered I am a diabetic and the healing process is much more extensive. It kept my skin feeling moisturizer while not irritating my tattoos with added scents. It is also my favorite product for curing chapped lips.
Kelsey S.
Huntington, WV
I have used this product on several of my tattoos. It was actually recommended by the tattoo artist who did some of my work. It worked really well and it is water based so its not sticky or messy at all. I also recommend it for basic skin care. I used It for my dry and cracked skin on my hands.
Bri J.
This keeps skin moisturized and a little product goes a long way. It helps the healing process go faster. It's reasonably priced for a small tube. My expectations were pretty well met with this ointment. I am very satisfied with this product as it has lasted me for a long time.
Fuzzball 3.
Nashville
Ok so she thicc thicc like the ointment itself is a lot thicker than I anticipated but it does its job well like I just was trying to moisturize a tattoo while it was healing,,, it’s like the main thing everyone uses on their tattoos I guess? Idk anyways it’s good and cheap
Lisa M.
Jacksonville
I love Aquaphor! I've used it for years! Don't injure what else to use. It can be pricey but you can get smaller tubes and its a lot cheaper. It's amazing. It does it's purpose and i feel it works better than the alternatives. I highly recommend it to others.
Stephanie C.
Hudson
This worked as expected. It’s great for healing tattoos because it’s not scented and makes sure to keep the skin hydrated. I would even use it when the area of the tattoo is itchy and rub it in extra lonf to “scratch” the tattoo
Kendra S.
I love love love this aquaphor product— i use it as chapstick or whenever my skin is super dry. it is very effective and does what it says it will do. this product meets my expectations exactly and i will continue to purchase.
Benedetta B.
Worked perfectly to take care of my tattoo! Used it when needed paired with specific soap for about a month because I wanted to be extra cautious and my tattoo looks great! Good if you’re unable to get something more specific.
Olivia M.
Freeport
How am I supposed to use this? It’s so oily and I feel like there’s too much on my skin!

Walmart