BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Lotion

• Advanced therapy skin protectant
  • Helps restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Dermatologist recommended

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum

Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol (L-Alpha)

• What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?3 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?7 Answers
  • I have a tiny squeeze tube of this that I've been using on my lip...4 Answers
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment
  • "It works great for dry lips during the winter, dry or cracked skin anywhere on the body really, and my tattoo artist even recommended it for my tattoos for the healing process." in 174 reviews
  • "I love this stuff I use it for everything from dry skin to cracked chapped lips to cuticle massage and on new tats, also great for diaper rash and raw noses during cold season" in 148 reviews
  • "It has really helped my daughter on her very dry itchy skin during the winter time and it helps a family member out everyday with his eczema " in 113 reviews
  • "My husband and I have used this numerous times for healing scabs, healing tattoos, dry skin...it works wonders for so many things." in 94 reviews
  • "I have used it after getting new tattoos (recommended to me by the artist) and it completely cleared up my sons diaper rash within a day." in 70 reviews
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
Love this for my chronically dry lips! And even for my skin when it's feeling dry (although that's rare nowadays). I use this every single day to keep my lips dry and comfortable. It doesn't really matter which one to get - there are different containers, but the product itself is the same as far as I understand (minus the ones that contain SPF, those are the same + SPF). I have personally tried the little tub, the one for the lips (both with and without SPF) and one that is a large squeezable bottle, and they all perform the same. I started using this when I went on Accutane because other lip balms were NOT cutting it and my lips were constantly dry, peeling, and painful. I still have super dry lips that peel semi-often, but nowhere near as badly as when in Accutane and this is still my go-to!

This IS pretty similar to vaseline, but I do think this is better, and the ingredients are not exactly the same. I prefer this over vaseline because it's a bit thicker in texture so it has less slip but still doesn't feel like a film of stuff over your lips. My only complaint with this product is that it can't be applied normally over lip products and it doesn't always play nice with lip products even when applied under them. Typically, I try to apply a super thin layer under some lip products and if I have to wear it over, I dab it on making sure not to rub or drag because otherwise it makes the product underneath streaky.

This also is a great occlusive moisturizer. I don't use it this way since my skin has reverted to its combo/oily state after Accutane, but I would use it when my typical moisturizer didn't feel hydrating enough. It is messy, however, so I would sleep with a clean towel every night and with my hair tied away from my face.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is great for so many things. You should always keep a bottle around the house. Whatever you're using it for its so extremely easy to use. You just rub it in like any lotion. It's got a sort of vaseline type texture but its a tad thinner and much easier to rub in.
My first experience with this was as a teen. My mom had really bad cracked and callused feet. No prescription the doctors gave her would work. And then they prescribed this. After a month of using this religiously her feet were good as new and looked so young and healthy. She's used it religiously ever since and never had an issue.
I also use it for scabs on my face from acne or on my body from anything without a bandaid over it since it softens the scab and therefore promotes healing by making it easier for the skin to grow.
I haven't had a scar since I started doing that.
Its also great for really chapped lips. Or as a lip mask.
After having kids this was a great way to help diaper rash by creating a barrier between the feces and urine and the skin and sores. It helps a lot and heals it fast. I also use it at night when they are in diapers longer just to have a barrier between the skin and the wetness so we don't get diaper rash as much. And actually I don't think we've had it at all since I started doing that.
Its great for hands, knees and anywhere on the body. For extreme moisture I wear a large amount under gloves or socks and go to bed. By morning I'm soft as a baby.
A light layer is also great for dry skin and dry skin patches. Anything you could think of this stuff could be good for. Get creative. It's great stuff and always keep some around. It's literally amazing.
Totally recommend. Easy to find. Not expensive. Lasts a while. Works really well. Love the secure and easy to dispense packaging. All around perfect.
Patrixia T.
This product is Paraben free, Fragrance free & Preservative free which is great. It also says that its hypoallergenic but there are some of the people I know that used it and got a bad reactions from it. So I suggest to do a patch test.

Price is okay if were talking about the size. However, you might wanna take consider the sanitary issue of having a bigger size of this especially if your not really using it as much. I’m not really that of a germ phobe but just thinking of a big jar dipping your finger and not really being able to finish the product after a month or so would be giving way to bacterial growth or something or maybe use a spatula would help.

Anyways, I deal with patients who get there eyes, peri-oral, or face laser. And they recommend using aquaphor to prevent them from drying and start flaking after surgery. You see what it does is it helps retain moisture so the laser site wont dry out. Aquaphor is highly recommended for it due to its heavy, thickness & greasy moisturizer.

I wont recommend this for an everyday use but I recommend this more for a treatment sort of thing such as when you had laser, diaper rash, skin burns, or radiation therapy).
Amanda W.
Peoria, AZ
THIS STUFF IS THE TRICK TO HEALING CRACKED HEELS. I have struggled for a long time how to fix my dry cracked heels as living in Arizona I'm always in flip flops and tends to leave my feet dry. This stuff really works you just rub it in similar to lotion and let it do all the work you will notice a difference in just one use. The bottle will last you a long time and its not pricey you can pick it up at most stores (Walmart, walgreens, cvs, etc.) but it is really worth the investment to help nourish any areas of dryness works better than any lotion
Liz L.
Russellville, AR
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment
I was first introduced to this product when it first came out on the market by my dermatologist. I was doing clinical trials for photodynamic blue light treatment for basal cells on my face, and after having the treatment I would smother my face with Aquaphor to promote healing and to stop the painful burning from the treatment.
I became HOOKED, this is now my go to for just about anything from diaper rash to chapped lips. I use it on my hands before bed. And pretty much anywhere that needs healing promoted that isn't a open hashing wound.
It works wonders on wind burned lips after skiing or a massive cold day, just slather it on at night before bed and wake up with smooth and healed lips.
I recommend this to everyone I know and ALWAYS have to have a tub in my house, and include it in baby shower gifts to any new parent
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Literally the greatest and only thing for tattoos. It doesn't take any of the color out or cause it to dry out. It goes on without any problems. It's also very affordable and you have all kinds of options when it comes the size of the product yoh want. You got tubs, tubes and now a spray on version which in my opinion will be your best option because you don't have to touch your tattoo. I've got like 7 tattoos and I've used aquaphor on everyone of them and have never had problems with this stuff. When you put it on it stays on that for a while at least for me because when I use it I will cake it on there. I will always buy this stuff for my tattoos. I also like rubbing it on my tattoos when It's really itchy so it can help relive some if the itchiness. The actual product don't help with it but it gives me an excuse to touch it.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Amazing for really parched skin. Formula is a but thick but if you are buying this I’m sure you know what you are getting yourself into. I use to put in my tattoos and it works great. Since there really isn’t a scent and is made for sensitive skin. It has Steiner my clothes before so just watch out
caroline q.
massachusets
This is one of my favorite skin care products! I've been using it ever since I was a baby and my mom would put it on my diaper rashes. I am 15 now, and I'm currently a student athlete. I spend lots of time running outside, and the air really drys out my skin, especially my lips. But this product keeps them nice and hydrated. I carry a small tube of Aquaphor on me at all times. So if I have the urge to lick my lips, I will put some on to prevent them from getting chapped. What's amazing about this product is that it's instant relief, and everything that this product claims to do... it does!! I recommend buying this product!Aquaphor® Immediate Relief Lip Repair Lip Balm
Angelina B.
keene
This stuff can be used in so many ways and for so many different things it's great 👍🏼. Aquaphor is for dry cracked or irritated skin , you can use it on adults or kids also it can be used for skin , lips 👄, dry baby 👶🏼 bums etc ..... it has been used of tattoos and all ! It's a great product! If you need to rehydrate your skin or lips this is what I use ! I also have used it as makeup remover ! It's great stuff to keep around the house 🏡! It's a healing ointment that's very safe . Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment if you are having any trouble with what I mentioned above please stop at your local cvs and grab some Aquaphor healing ointment to rehydrate your life ❤️
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this product. It is so multi use, which is great. I always buy the 1.75oz tube so I can take it with me on travel or just keep in my purse for work. Works great for dry skin as a lotion of sorts and I also love using it in place of chapstick. Particularly great in the winter months, but I use it all year round. Also really great for scars- I used to have a very bad 3rd degree burn scar, but after using this on it a bunch it has reduced in visibility. Great price point. Always recommending to others. Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment
Gina H.
Elk Grove , CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.