BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Lotion

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?3 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?7 Answers
Estate o.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I have a thing about keeping my nails done though I constantly wash my hands and they get really dry. This Lito is the only thing that helps. My hands get so dry they hurt at 29 this helps me when my hands dry out and I can’t even type or text .
Maria G.
This product is great for skin that needs to be healed but not to skin that is exposed. I feel a different brand does better with exposed skin. So if you have minor cuts, burns, rashes or had any procedure done this brand in general is great!
Nicole R.
Greenville
Some websites will say never to put this on your face. However, I have been putting it on my face every day at night, just a P sized amount, and I wake up in my skin feels very moist. Some people say they break out from this, but if you use a anti-acne face wash once in a while to just get away all the bad stuff then you’ll be fine. I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin and I have no problem with this as long as I use the face wash with benzol peroxide about once or twice a week
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This ointment is great for everything including lips and hands in the winter when my skin is dry and cracked. I love using this for my lips because a little goes a long ways and it’s also great for moisturizing dry and itchy areas of skin.
Corissa P.
This works great on my tough to get moisturized areas like my heels and elbows. For these tough spots I'll slather this on then cover overnight to get the max benefit of this cream. It has solved my issue with dry, cracked heals that I didn't think would ever go away. Highly recommend!
christine M.
It's summer, the worst time for dry skin. You have just come out of winter and now you need to be ready for sandals and short
sleeved tops. Impossible, but not anymore. I will never be without this cream again. It said to give it 3 days, but within 24 hours I was ready for sunshine. I heard about Aquaphor from Dr. Oz and I am a firm believer. It has a slight greasy feel when first applied, but this will soak in and you are ready to go. It's worth the price, it goes far. This is a must.
Jenny D.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely LOVE this product! Being from Florida, I’m constantly in shorts. This worked MAGIC on my chaffed thighs. I used it almost daily (at least 4 times a week) and saw such a change in my skin. I no longer use anything else!
Rachael K.
Chesterfield
This stuff cannot not be beaten for the price. One of the best lip balms/treatments I've ever used and it definitely outdoes most of the higher end treatments i've tried. I have chronically dry skin in the fall and winter and I use this ointment religiously on my lips day and night and throughout the day. I even use it on the tip of my nose and the apples of my cheeks if it's been windy or something and I have flaky dry patches. Could not recommend this enough.
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is comparable to Vaseline. It has less petroleum percentage than Vaseline so it has the ability to be absorbed better by the skin. I used it on my lips which moisturizer well for a week, but afterwards completely dried my lips
Hadyn C.
Bryan, TX
I use aquaphor for a variety of purposes. When I have dry, irritated skin patches I will use aquaphor to soothe & calm the area. I have used aquaphor after getting tattoos, and after getting tattoo removal. It is extremely hydrating with no added fragrances or irritants that can worsen the problem it's supposed to treat. I do not use this as an all over or regular lotion becuase it is far too thick and sticky, I use it as more of a spot treatment product and it works wonders.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.