BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Lotion

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?4 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?8 Answers
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
  • "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Wilmary G.
The only reason it’s not getting a 5/5 is because it feels greasy. Other than that it is amazing! My knuckles were starting to bleed from all the cracking in this New England winder and within about 2 days my knuckles were better. Also my bf’s mother skin was so dry to to the antibiotics she is on and it helped her skin right away. The difference was visible. It’s a tad pricey for such a small tube: $4.99 for 1.75 oz, but you only need a little bit. I suggest warming it up on your hands first and then spreading it. I’ve also mixed it with my other lotions and it works well.
Sarah K.
It is expensive but if you have eczema or a family member with it this is in your home.  Great for dry skin.  Put on wet after shower or bath, before you pat dry put it on.  It will look smokey or white looking from the mountains in the water that is ok,  the skin will absorb it. Can use before applying steroid cream for eczema which can burn if wounds are open.  Safe to use on newborns and their faces including eyelids and under eyes.  I use under my children's noses during cold season.
Laura S.
Orange Cove, CA
I use this for alot of things!! I use it most to moisturize my feet, it keeps them sooo soft! Just rub enough on the bottom of your feet after you shower and you'll notice the difference in a few hours.
ℭ h.
I used aquaphor with my first born as a rash ointment. Not only did it work but it healed her rash instantly. We now use it as an everyday skin product. Rather she’s coming out of the bath or going out and about. I definitely recommend this to any parents.
Sandra T.
I always purchase this product in a tube. So much easier to use it on the go, if needed. Great for dry, winter skin. I just rub it on at bedtime and let it work it's magic through the night. Super moisturizing and scent free. Great for people of all ages.
I've been using Aquaphor for 15+ years. It's a miracle worker on chapped lips. To this day, it's the first thing I apply on my lips every day. Yes, it can feel a little greasy when applied to your skin, but it works wonders. I would definitely recommend.
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
I always use this to treat my fresh tattoos to make sure it heals efficiently. I bought this product at Walmart but it can be found at most major retailers. It's a great product for a great price that will keep your tattoos looking great for years to come. I always recommend this product to friends if they are new to tattoos and want to know how to care for it well.
rachel c.
Newark, DE
I couldn't live without this stuff!!! I swear it has been in my purse/ bookbag ever since I started using it and I won't leave the house without it. For me, this beats any chapstick because it's thicker, more hydrating and so great for such a low price. I use it on my lips when they're dry, and I even used it on my tattoo when I first got it done. It's such a versatile product which I love. This is a staple that every woman needs to carry with her at all times. Not only does it do its job as a chapstick but it also looks almost as if you're wearing lip gloss too! Can't beat it.
abigail e.
cana, VA
I get really dry skin when I wear makeup, not sure why. But when I wash my face, i put just a little bit on the dry patches and it really seems to help heal them quickly! I also put a little bit on my lips mixed with carmen after exfoliating. it makes my lips feel super plump and yummy!
Asma B.
When I went through a rough dry phase with my skin (specifically my face) last winter this is the only thing that could soothe it and truly take away the dry cracks. I would pack this as a mask, as a moisturizer, and if I wanted to wear makeup this is the only thing that would moisturize my skin enough to wear my makeup was not showing up super dry and flakey. I will always go back to this product when I'm suffering from intense dry skin because everything else doesn't work and is a waste of money.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.