BY AQUAPHOR #3 in Lotion

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?4 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?7 Answers
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
  • "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Alexandra B.
Hands down, the only thing that keps my face from falling off during my 2 rounds of accutane. It kept my lips from bleeding, for heavens sake. Perfect for very dry skin and not creating additional breakouts. I definitely recommend for any type of dry skin irritation, even severe.
Mary F.
Sandusky, OH
I bought Aquaphor to use for my new tattoos and it was wonderful! I applied it a few times a day, especially after a shower and it kept my tattoos bright and moisturized. Even had minimal scabbing! Definitely recommend this to my fellow tatted people and anyone with extremely dry skin.
Megan G.
First used this in college when I had a huge zit that would not go away! My roommate gave me a little dab of this to put on my zit and leave overnight! The next morning it basically "wiped" my zit right off when I washed my face! Such a great product for when your in a pinch!
Marissa A.
I've never really tried this on my lips however it is the best most gentle to use as a diaper rash cream for my son whom unfortunately suffered from bad bowel movements around 4 months old and began to have blisters on his bottom, this is the only product that was gentle enough to keep him from crying in discomfort and pain while also healing his skin in a matter of 3 days something no other product was able to do in months,  I also use this product for my tattoos that are healing, it is something I always have to have in my home the best life saver for me and my family
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
Aquaphor is my go-to lip stuff.  I use it as lip balm, I appreciate its moisturizing properties and glossy finish.  But.  I also use it on my hands when they get dry and cracked, and I mix it 50/50 with hydrocortisone cream (1%) when my kid's eczema flares up.
Darlene R.
Brimley
I love this product for my ectremly dry and cracked skin on my hands I have exema and it soothes my cracked and bleeding skin when it is at its worse.  I do find the product a little bit greasy though so if you don’t like the greasy hands you may not like this ointment.
Rachel B.
Great to have in case of emergencies. I use is typical as a lip balm but currently, I have it all over my leg after a fall and scrape. It's all I have to work with but It's doing a good job of protecting the scrapes from the elements and helping the healing process.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
This is my #1 favorite product. I use this for so many things! It’s my go to product when I get a new tattoo, it heals the tattoos so nicely. We also use this for my kids - whenever they get diaper rashes, this stuff is a god send. It has never let us down in that department! Put a nice thick layer on at night and the next morning the rash is basically gone!

I have also used this product to tame fly aways and as a lip balm if my lips are cracking.
Sabrina R.
im surprised there are so many fancy tattoo after care products. Aquaphor will always be my number one choice. It always kept my tattoos hydrated without detaining moisture (like vaseline) there is a neutral scent whichc is also great for tattoos and super affordable. I lvoe Aquaphor
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This product is for people who need quick healing for severe problems without the worry of extreme burning. You can use this anywhere, from your feet to your neck (you might not want to try it on the face, though). Your roughest, worst-cracked patches will heal with this and the inevitable burn will cool down. In less than 2-3 hours I was beginning to heal and in a few minutes I was already feeling better. You can’t ask for more. It’s fantastic to use on problems areas as well and you can use less to just keep yourself moisturized (especially in the winter!).
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.