BY AQUAPHOR #3 in Lotion

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?4 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?7 Answers
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
  • "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Kristine A.
This stuff is amazing on dry winter skin. It’s so hydrating. I swear my skin was itchy and cracking and my elbows were like sand paper. I slathered Aquaphor on at night and my skin soaked it up. The only downside was that it’s greasy so I only used it at home and put a towel or sheet between me and the couch. This is now my winter staple.
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
This product is the best! It’s so universal! I use it on my lips when i am in need of chapstick. Best tattoo aftercare! You can buy it at walmart or a drug store. It’s a tad pricy but definitely worth it! I’ve had the same container for almost a year and you can use it for just about anything! The only downside is that it can sometimes be a little great but it quickly absorbs into you’re skin.
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
This is a great, multi-purpose product! I use it for post tattoo care or if I have really dry patches on my skin. Odorless and a thicker consistency, a little goes a long way. I don't use the sponge applicator cause that's just a little weird and maybe unsanitary in my opinion. But great product to always have in your medicine cabinet.
Megan G.
I love this ointment. It really did an amazing job of healing my hands when they were incredibly dry and cracked several years ago during winter. Unfortunately I developed eczema and had to switch to something else because my hands don't react well to most things these days. If that hadn't happened I'm sure I would still be using this.
April S.
Maplesville , AL
I can not say enough good about this stuff! It is a miracle ointment! I use it for everything! From burns and insect bites to chapped lips! I use it on my heels every night before bed. I have it in every size and shape they make it in. In my bathroom, bedroom, car, purse....you name it and it is there! It is a staple at my house!
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product. It is so multi use, which is great. I always buy the 1.75oz tube so I can take it with me on travel or just keep in my purse for work. Works great for dry skin as a lotion of sorts and I also love using it in place of chapstick. Particularly great in the winter months, but I use it all year round. Also really great for scars- I used to have a very bad 3rd degree burn scar, but after using this on it a bunch it has reduced in visibility. Great price point. Always recommending to others. Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
This stuff can be used in so many ways and for so many different things it's great 👍🏼. Aquaphor is for dry cracked or irritated skin , you can use it on adults or kids also it can be used for skin , lips 👄, dry baby 👶🏼 bums etc ..... it has been used of tattoos and all ! It's a great product! If you need to rehydrate your skin or lips this is what I use ! I also have used it as makeup remover ! It's great stuff to keep around the house 🏡! It's a healing ointment that's very safe . Aquaphor® Healing Ointment if you are having any trouble with what I mentioned above please stop at your local cvs and grab some Aquaphor healing ointment to rehydrate your life ❤️
Megan S.
bakersfield
Working in healthcare, you are constantly washing your hands.  This is thick and provides a good barrier from the constant "gel in gel out" and harsh hand sanitizers and alcohols.  It's a must for colder months but if used before the season hits can be also used for a proactive basis to prevent cracking/dry skin.
Kathryn S.
My hands have been extremely dry in the michigan winter weather so I thought I would give this a shot. Well this tube of vasaline is terrible! You may as well use bacon grease. I washed my hands 3 times and it still won't come off. I can see how it puts a protective layer on your skin but it's way too thick as an everyday moisturizer.
Candace B.
Salem, MA
I’ve used Aquaphor® Healing Ointment for years as well as their Aquaphor® Lip Repair. My dermatologist first recommended the brand to me as I have sensitive skin and was on acutane and had some intense lip cracking and peeling. My tattoo artist also swears by this stuff and it worked great for my healing process.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.