BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Lotion

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?3 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?7 Answers
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2467 reviews
  • "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I got this product to help heal my nose from my recent septoplasty. It works great! I wanted something to keep at the office post op - that would help it to heal well between neosporin useage at home. It’s great - it’s thicker - but doesn’t goop up and is really helping the healing process. I purchased this at Target, and would purchase again!
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
I just bought a tube of this the other day, so this seems fitting. I really only use Aquaphor when I get tattoos and need the ultimate protection without irritation. I use it on my fresh tattoos after cleansing the first 3-4 days of my tattoo healing, and literally always have it on hand. You can purchase it by the big tub if you like, or it now comes in this handy 3oz squeeze tube which is super convenient (I much rather squirt it into my hand than get it all up in my fingernails...!). I usually keep either a travel size pot or the squeeze tube with me at all times because, ya never know when you're gonna get a tattoo. :P

And yes.... if your lips are chapped it works great :)
Hope B.
I recently just got the flu and a large rash appeared on my neck. I decided to use this, even though it's pricey. After one day it's almost completely gone. I'm so impressed! I definitely recommend for rashes!
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Aquaphor is perfect for those who work outside or wash their hands frequently!  I use this product daily and before work on my hands.  Gentle on my sensitive skin which is impressive!  Not a strong smell so I am able to wear it as a nurse.  I would recommend this to both men and women.  Great product, great price!
Cathy D.
I've heard good reviews about this product and decided to try it. I wasn't disappointed at all! I have really dry eyelids and this really helps moisturize it. I also put it on some dry patches on my face or anywhere that needs extra moisture. Sometimes I put it on my dry lips, too. This product can be used in many ways, I love it!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
This is a great, multi-purpose product! I use it for post tattoo care or if I have really dry patches on my skin. Odorless and a thicker consistency, a little goes a long way. I don't use the sponge applicator cause that's just a little weird and maybe unsanitary in my opinion. But great product to always have in your medicine cabinet.
Alison B.
This is a holy grail on the skincare reddit for a reason. It is an emollient, which means it keeps moisture sealed in. This means you need to layer a moisturizer over it to actually moisturize the skin. It does not break you out. It is pretty cheap for how big a of tub you get, but by sticking your fingers in it, it is not sterile.
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this product. It is so multi use, which is great. I always buy the 1.75oz tube so I can take it with me on travel or just keep in my purse for work. Works great for dry skin as a lotion of sorts and I also love using it in place of chapstick. Particularly great in the winter months, but I use it all year round. Also really great for scars- I used to have a very bad 3rd degree burn scar, but after using this on it a bunch it has reduced in visibility. Great price point. Always recommending to others. Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
This stuff can be used in so many ways and for so many different things it's great 👍🏼. Aquaphor is for dry cracked or irritated skin , you can use it on adults or kids also it can be used for skin , lips 👄, dry baby 👶🏼 bums etc ..... it has been used of tattoos and all ! It's a great product! If you need to rehydrate your skin or lips this is what I use ! I also have used it as makeup remover ! It's great stuff to keep around the house 🏡! It's a healing ointment that's very safe . Aquaphor® Healing Ointment if you are having any trouble with what I mentioned above please stop at your local cvs and grab some Aquaphor healing ointment to rehydrate your life ❤️
Shawna B.
Playa Del Rey, CA
A few years ago, after having been a faithful Chapstick user for a long time, I developed an allergy towards that and other regular lip balm products. I switched to Aquaphor and it’s been my main lip balm ever since. It doesn’t offer SPF protection, but it really moisturizes my lips and I carry it around with me everywhere!
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.