BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Lotion

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?4 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?8 Answers
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
  • "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Awesome product!!! I work at a dermatologist office and for patients that we perform Mohs surgery or for biopsy that we performed on patients we give them samples of aquaphor for them to use it really helps with the healing , and it moisture’s the area , we recommended also for people with very dry skin and eczema for them to put on rough patches so it softens them
Ariel L.
Renton, WA
I had to purchase this today after an urgent care visit due to “lizard” aka DRY skin on my back after having a bad sunburn. I wasn’t expecting it to be such a thick texture. But since using it a lot of the tightness has subsided and just in one day of use I’m already seeing an improvement. I may add photos later on ... But so far it’s working great for me and I’m really impressed !
Rhonda A.
Thid stuff is awesome to mix with diaper rash meds. It makes a barrier to keep wetness off the rash while healing the rash the baby already has.  It's also good for an overnight moisturizer. This is very gentle so it won't harm baby. I will definitely buy again and would recommend it to anyone having rash problems or severely dry or chapped skin or lips.
Tiara S.
College Park
I am convinced Aquaphor is the only product that works for my severe dry skin! Since I was young my parents spent several hundred dollars on skin care for me and nothing really worked! After years of trying, I finally decided to use Aquaphor and it worked wonders. Although it can be a little pricey its so worth it! No more alligator skin, hello pretty brown legs! :)
shera s.
Absolute staple product. I use it for my lips, I use it on my feet with socks when they get too dry, I use it in the winter on the back of my hands when they are chapped, and I use it as treatment when I get tattoos. No scent, no sting, it is thick and greasy but not extremely so like vaseline. It's honestly one of the only things I have kept rebuying forever.
Claire H.
Shakopee
I have tried everything under the sun in terms of healing and helps scars, and this is honestly the only thing that I have found that actually works.  If I don't use it, I noticed my cuts take twice as long to heal, this stuff works like a charm!  I also like it because it helps prevent scarring.  For some reason, I scar extremely easily, I have gotten papercut before and it has scarred!  If I use this once I have gotten a cut, the scar is almost nothing if not not existent.  It is the ONLY thing I have tried that works for me!  And it lasts a super long time because you only need the smallest amount to cover your injury.  I keep one in my bathroom, by my bed, in my purse, everywhere.  I always have to have it because I am clumsy, so I find myself with nicks and cuts more than  I should!
Pearl M.
I would have to say that this is my most favorite product of all time. I have sensitive skin, and every so often I get a really bad reaction from something and my skin feels horrible. It’s red, itchy, and flaky. I always reach for this because the relief is quick and the results and wonderful. All my sensitive skinned people out here, this is the product for you!
Britt F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Aquaphor Healing Ointment is a lifesaver when it comes to rough dry wintry skin. During the long winter months I find myself with random dry patches - the usual elbows and knees but also randomly in my eyebrows. This ointment is moisturizing like no other and safe to use on my sensitive skin that can be prone to break out. I always keep a tube on hand!
Debbie F.
My HG all-rounder. I use it on my lips every night before bed, and most of it is still there in the morning, and they feel so soft! I also use it on my cuticles at night (which I have a terrible habit of picking) and it heals the skin so fast. Also used it on under eyes and around my nose when they felt dry due to harsh winter weather. Perfect!
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
I just bought a tube of this the other day, so this seems fitting. I really only use Aquaphor when I get tattoos and need the ultimate protection without irritation. I use it on my fresh tattoos after cleansing the first 3-4 days of my tattoo healing, and literally always have it on hand. You can purchase it by the big tub if you like, or it now comes in this handy 3oz squeeze tube which is super convenient (I much rather squirt it into my hand than get it all up in my fingernails...!). I usually keep either a travel size pot or the squeeze tube with me at all times because, ya never know when you're gonna get a tattoo. :P

And yes.... if your lips are chapped it works great :)
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?
Diana H.
Never tried this but is it safe to use for todddlers?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use this product?
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways this product can be used?
Stacy B.