BY AQUAPHOR #1 in Lotion

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

•  #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
  • Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
  • Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
  • Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
  • Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
  • Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
  • Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Preservative and fragrance free
  • Ideal size for the whole family

Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

• Best place to get coupons for this product?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite use of Aquaphor other than your feet?4 Answers
  • Anyone else use this when their tattooes get itchy?8 Answers
Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
  • "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
  • "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Madison M.
I'm covered in tattoos and obviously I have tried just about every cream you can think of to help heal my tattoos. This cream is by far the best cream I have ever used. It goes on smooth and it doesn't take much. I almost feel like my skin is craving this because right when I put it on my skin soaks it up. This is the only cream that HEALS MY TATTOO IN ONE WEEK. I was able to swim and tan after a week. It started to peel the 3rd day which usually doesn't happen until like the 6th day. It has enough ingredients in it to keep your tattoos looking fresh and not faded. They look more vibrant like it's still brand new. I highly recommend this product to all the newbies out there with fresh tattoos. I added my recent tattoo I got in the beginning of March. It looks like I just got it huh? With this lotion yours would look like that too. :)
Katie S.
Let me start off by saying that Aquaphor, would have to be my number one healing ointment to go to.  It really works, unlike most other lotions and ointments I have tried and it's results are quicker than most others as well.  It moisturizes excellently, but the only downside is that it leaves a very greasy feel to the spot that you applied it too (that's why I'm rating it a 4 instead of a 5).  Not only can you use this ointment for cracked or dry skin, but also for diaper rash as well (so, yes, it can be used on all ages).  The fact that it is scent free, also makes it the perfect gender neutral lotion pick; so if you have both guys and girls in your house you won't have to buy a different brand of scented lotion for the girls than for the guys. In this case, you'll only have to buy one bottle of Aquaphor for both to share (I say this because I know, from experience, that some guys can think that certain lotions/ointments smell "too girly".)
Liane C.
Provo, UT
Ever since I moved out to the desert I've had incredibly dry/chapped lips. At first I thought I might just be dehydrated, but still nothing changed the more water I drank. I also tried tons of different lip balms and they only seemed to make things worse. 2 days after I started using this my lips were healthy and soft again (I use this tub basically as lip balm throughout the day, and put on a pretty good amount before bed too). It's hydrating and not too greasy, and I'll use it on the drier areas on my face at night for extra hydration as well. If nothing else has worked for you, you should give Aquaphor a shot.
Tamara F.
Recommended by my tattoo artist after a recent tattoo to help with healing. Surprised that such a small tube costs $5 when the large 7oz tube is $10. However it does the job very well. Nothing negative to say. Completely fragrance free, skin absorbs it well, not greasy or sticky if rubbed in properly, and kept my tattoo looking healthy. Not a product I would use normally but good to have around just in case. Probably will buy again as I will probably want another tattoo. Definitely recommend!
Stephanie C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Once I was introduced to Aquaphor I never bought anything else to help rough spots or chapped lips. I keep the large tub at home, keep a travel tube at work and in my purse. This stuff works great to keep my dry itchy skin moisturizer and helps it heal. I had a bad case of stress-induced eczema a few years ago where my face, neck, arms, nipples, and abdomen had dry, cracked, weeping patches. It was the most embarrassing I’d ever felt about my skin. Once I reduced my stress levels and started using this product my skin cleared up and became the softest it had ever been. I was othering myself in aveeno lotion + aquaphor and I got compliments on how great my skin looked.

I’ll apply this to my lips after a shower, I can dab some on top of any lip product that dries them out, use it on dry itchy patches on my hands for nearly instant relief, and I hear it works good for diaper rash too. I will keep buying aquaphor because it helps my skin, has no funky odor, and it’s a good price for how long the product lasts since you really don’t need all that much at any given time.
Kathy S.
Delray Beach
This is a product that I have in my purse, by my bed, in a kitchen drawer, and in my travel bag. I first bought Aquaphor after looking for something to help my cracked heels. Nothing worked, then about 20+ years ago I found Aquaphor. It absolutely works!!! Warm it in your hands and use it on your heels every night!  Use it on chapped lips, or irritated skin. My husband had some surgery and his skin was irritated where the tape was. Just a little of the Aquaphor helped!!!
Katie R.
St Petersburg, FL
I live in Florida where it’s the exact opposite of dry and my skin is usually pretty moisturized so I don’t experience a lot of problems this is used for. Therefore, I found this to sometimes be too thick for my skin and that makes it kind of messy. Personally, I feel it takes quite a while to soak in so I feel a little greasy far longer than I like too. BUT I have had to use this and it does work, which is why I like it. When I visit family in drier areas in the country, I ALWAYS bring this along because after a few days I turn into Spongebob and my skin craves WAAAATER. Aquaphor seems to do the trick overnight and prevents my skin from getting to the cracking stage. I also occasionally use it at home if I’ve been in the sun too much or on my chapped lips. I hear Aquaphor can be used for a lot of other things too like minor burns and scrapes as well as diaper rash (so would maybe help with adult chafing?)
Patricia T.
Apollo, PA.
Let me tell you, Aquaphor is excellent for healing everything from scraps to cracked skin to deep wounds.  I had carcinoma cancer on my nose which was operated on.  The length of my nose clear down to the cartilage .  I never thought it would heal but with the Aquaphor  applied 3 times a day Total healing and no scar.  This is the Best .  I will continue to have it on hand in my house at all times.
Lauren S.
At first I was using this for all of my tattoos to heal them and it worked amazing! My tattoos healed in half the amount of time my tattoo artist said they would. And since it worked so well I actually started using it on my face whenever I would get pimples and I would pop them because I am so bad at that, but immediately after I would put this on it and it would clear up by the next morning! I also use it as a lip balm in the winter months because my lips get chapped so bad and right when I put this on it provides instant relief and LOTS of moisture and it actually heals the cuts on my lips extremely fast!
Petra K.
Fairfield, CT
A perfect day to day item! Put a bit on your face before bed and you will wake up with the brightest complexion ever! It repairs all of my dry skin in the winter from head to toe! I apply it everywhere and anywhere, it is safe for sensitive skin and perfect for chapped lips. Also works well if you want your highlighter to pop, just apply some to any area before you apply your highlighter and it will make it pop very nicely.
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc
What are all the different ways to use this product?
Dashana M.
St Augustine, FL
How greasy does this lotion feel?
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
Who else uses this for tattoos?
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario
Is this good for scars and wrinkles ?
Suzanne V.
Has anyone else besides me use this product after a new tattoo?