Aquaphor® Healing Ointment
One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.
- #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
- Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
- Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
- Protects and soothes minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Preservative and fragrance free
- Ideal size for the whole family
Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%) – Skin protectant
Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol
Top Questions See all 1,828 Q&A
- "I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. " in 2884 reviews
- "My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!" in 509 reviews
Price is okay if were talking about the size. However, you might wanna take consider the sanitary issue of having a bigger size of this especially if your not really using it as much. I’m not really that of a germ phobe but just thinking of a big jar dipping your finger and not really being able to finish the product after a month or so would be giving way to bacterial growth or something or maybe use a spatula would help.
Anyways, I deal with patients who get there eyes, peri-oral, or face laser. And they recommend using aquaphor to prevent them from drying and start flaking after surgery. You see what it does is it helps retain moisture so the laser site wont dry out. Aquaphor is highly recommended for it due to its heavy, thickness & greasy moisturizer.
I wont recommend this for an everyday use but I recommend this more for a treatment sort of thing such as when you had laser, diaper rash, skin burns, or radiation therapy).
Sometimes I like to apply this to the heels of my feet to prevent cracks and such in my heels. There’s so many useful purposes for this product!! Great investment!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos