Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc

What are all the different ways this product can be used?

Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
1 year, 10 months ago
I have terrible eczema on my elbows an face, and have uses this product since I was 12 to help heal it! No one knows that I even have eczema because with my continuous use of this product over the years I am able to always maintain it.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Carrollton, GA
2 years, 3 months ago
I used this every night over the course of 28 radiation treatmebts for breast cancer. I put a thick coat on over the entire area that was radiated and never got the dreaded "radiation burn". My skin stayed soft and comfortable the whole time. I continued to use it for several weeks after I finished treatments, and I really believe it is why my skin is in such good condition. This stuff is amazing!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Tampa, FL
2 years, 4 months ago
Wounds, lips, tattoos, scabs, cuticles, sun burns, and irritated skin. I use it every day on my nail beds and lips!
Rosemarie B.
Rosemarie B.
GEORGETOWN, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
Can used on diaper rashes, burns, tattoos, itchy skin, bug bites, and on chapped lips pretty much a lot of things
shakeia m.
shakeia m.
Crossett, AR
4 years, 5 months ago
I have never used it for that purpose, but I would think you shouldn't since it's greasy and could pull the ink out.
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
Just about every skin irritation/ problem!
Staci N.
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
4 years, 5 months ago
I use it on my sons eczema and I also used it for after tattoo care :)
Jacky M.
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
4 years, 5 months ago
I use it when I get new tattoos. It's great for healing and it keeps the tattoo from drying up!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I have not had chapped lips since I've used this at night.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Biloxi, MS
4 years, 5 months ago
Dry skin cradle cap exema