Stacy B.
New York,ny

Is it good

8 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes it's worked for me and my hands!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
San Antonio, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
It works wonders for dry cracked skin
Rama S.
It is amazing! (:
Paola N.
Paola N.
1 year, 4 months ago
Is perfect when you have reedness and dry skin i suffer rosacea and this works perfect
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Deland, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
It is more than good, Its great! I use it on my lips on a daily basis and on any dry skin!
TaNeisha K.
TaNeisha K.
1 year, 9 months ago
This product is really great for all types of skin from infants to elderly. I use it for everyone in my family and it is awesome.
Bismah S.
Bismah S.
1 year, 9 months ago
It is a great product! Very gentle and hydrating.
Dwausha W.
Dwausha W.
Parma, OH
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes this product is great for those with dry skin. It last all day and last even after swimming.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes!!! As a nurse I wash my hands nonstop to the point that it is chronically dry and chapping. I found this product and put this on when I get home and at night and it restores my soft skin until my shift again. It has made my hands soft and no more chapping. I highly recommend it not only for nurses but anyone who wants soft hands or feet!:)