Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA

Has anyone ever used this after getting a tattoo to help it heal?

Toni S.
Maggy P.
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
1 year, 6 months ago
nunca la he utilizado para sanar la piel luego de ser sometida a un tatuaje, pero si te puedo orientar que no es el producto adecuado para eso, necesitas una crema antibiotica o cicatrizante para lesiones o heridas en piel, considerando la limpieza adecuada de la zona, igualmente hay que considerar la inflamacion de la zona o area
katherine l.
katherine l.
Fremont, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
I always use it on my tattoo! Even months out, I tend to use it when I feel if it's dry. My tattoo artist recommended it. You should only use a thin layer.
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
1 year, 7 months ago
I have 5 tattoos and I used this product to help heal them all, it really works great
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
I use it on every tattoo, however only the first and maybe second days. After that you want the tattoo to heal and keeping it wet, although it works for some people, is not the way to go. After the tattoo starts to make the skin tight, you can use a VERY LIGHT coat of it, to aid the tightness.
1 year, 7 months ago
I used this on one of my tattoos and it made the ink bleed. It might work differently on others, but it didn't work well for me.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Huntington , WV
1 year, 8 months ago
I used it on my tattoo and it was healed within 3 days. I still use it on my tattoo yo keep it looking bright.
RaDonna L.
RaDonna L.
Wyoming, MI
1 year, 8 months ago
I was instructed by my tattoo artist to use Aquaphor. Before that I hadn't heard of it. I found it in the baby section of my local grocery store. It worked so much better than the previous ointment I used on my last tattoo. I would recommend it for any dry skin, or healing skin issues that come up. It's great!
member-3d79e9f74
member-3d79e9f74
1 year, 8 months ago
This is the only thing I will use during my tattoo's healing process. It was recommend by my artist and I will use it again every time I get another one.