Katie R.
St Petersburg, FL
I live in Florida where it’s the exact opposite of dry and my skin is usually pretty moisturized so I don’t experience a lot of problems this is used for. Therefore, I found this to sometimes be too thick for my skin and that makes it kind of messy. Personally, I feel it takes quite a while to soak in so I feel a little greasy far longer than I like too. BUT I have had to use this and it does work, which is why I like it. When I visit family in drier areas in the country, I ALWAYS bring this along because after a few days I turn into Spongebob and my skin craves WAAAATER. Aquaphor seems to do the trick overnight and prevents my skin from getting to the cracking stage. I also occasionally use it at home if I’ve been in the sun too much or on my chapped lips. I hear Aquaphor can be used for a lot of other things too like minor burns and scrapes as well as diaper rash (so would maybe help with adult chafing?)