HealthFirst AidAntiseptics & Cleaning SuppliesAquaphor
Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 175 oz Tube (Pack of 3)

One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.

One essential solution for many skincare needs; Chapped lips, dry hands and cuticles, cracked heels and feet, friction and minor burns.; Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects, helps and soothes to restore smooth, healthy skin; Comes with three(3) 1.75 oz tubes. Great for on-the-go; Preservative and fragrance free, Dermatologist Recommended Brand

Item Weight: 6.4 ounces

Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (

International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3)!
Leslie P.
Anaheim, CA
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) uploaded by Leslie P.
I didn’t know this was a thing since I’ve been doing this back in my high school days, but there’s a trend going around called “slugging”. “Slugging involves slathering your face in a layer of petroleum jelly as the last step of your nighttime skin care routine.” I would sometimes put a layer of Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly or Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment Advanced Therapy on my face, heels, hands, or lips. My eczema would react badly due to weather, hormones, etc so the only thing that’ll really helps my skin is using these products. It creates a barrier that “helps lock in the other products you applied” and keep the moisture in. *use this after everything or as needed Weather been dry and windy (Picture #1 : my arm even after applying cream lotion 10 mins later - no petroleum jelly) (Picture #2 : post shower after applying cream lotion 10 mins later - with petroleum jelly) #skincare #slugging #eczema #dryskin
Brianna B.
Trenton, NJ
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) uploaded by Brianna B.
Purchased at: Amazon
My go to for everything. Ever since I got aquaphor to help heal my new tattoo a few years ago, I use it for everything. I love aquaphor for chapped lips, healing scars/acne, and to help heal any cuts and scratches fast! Aquaphor is so hydrating and helpful, I never leave home without it. It lasts for such a long time. My number 1 skin care product. I would recommend this 100000x! #Aquaphor #Amazon #SkinCare
Laura L.
Fresno, CA
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) uploaded by Laura L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lotion. It really helped my very dry skin for my elbow ankles and knees. It is a lil thick at times,but if you rub it in a lot it works wonders. It also makes my hands and fu gers feel silky smooth. I'm overall satisfied with this product. Would recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Morgan C.
Austin, TX
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) uploaded by Morgan C.
This stuff is the real deal. A must have for tattoo lovers. My partner and I always make sure we have this stocked up before we get new tattoos.
Breanna B.
N Muskegon, MI
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) uploaded by Breanna B.
I have been using this since I can't remember when. Got a cut? Aquaphor. Got a new tattoo? Aquaphor. Got burned? Aquaphor. It makes the healing process go by so much quicker than just letting ouchies heal by themselves. I would reccomend this to anyone for a first aid necessity.
Mary caitlyn O.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) uploaded by Mary caitlyn O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Aquaphore is my go to product for everything. Eye lashes & brows? Yes. Slugging? Yes. Dry patches? Yes. Anything else you can think of? YES! So I love to use it at night & gently brush it onto my lashes from root to tip. Idk it nessicarily helps growth, but I think it helps fall out alot & in that case helps promote the lashes to grow longer. Plus, it's the best way to hold in moisture, which is great around the eye/eye lid area. I love this product & can't recommend it enough! (Photoed are my natural lashes, curled. No make up or extensions) Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Dry, Cracked and Irritated Skin Protectant.14oz (13 Pack) Aquaphor Healing Ointment With Touch-Free Applicator (3oz.)
Meredith  S.
Mount Vernon, WA
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) uploaded by Meredith  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) is and has always been the #only thing i use for tattoo care. I have purchased it many times. Its cheap and it keeps the colors bright and my skin soft. I recommend this salve.
Lynn L.
Clermont, FL
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) uploaded by Lynn L.
Purchased at: Target
I always apply a thin layer of aquaphor as the last step in my PM skincare routine right before bed. It locks in all the lotions and potions and I always wake up with the most moisturized, soft skin. Great for lips too! Also tattoos. Basically I always have at least 2 tubes of aquaphor on hand!
Iris O.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) uploaded by Iris O.
Purchased at: Walmart
We recommend this on our clients during the healing process of their tattoos. It works really well! And healing process goes smoothly.
Adriana P.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Protectant for Cracked Skin - Hands, Heels, Elbows, Lips - 1.75 oz. Tube (Pack of 3) uploaded by Adriana P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Aquaphor Healing Ointment (14oz.) me encanta aqhuaphor lo llevo usando hace 5 años exactamente y desde que lo prove no e vuelto a comprar otra crema para quemaduras heridas o piel muy reseca… es que es increible para todo lo uso en mi bebe tambien lo super recomiendo este tuvo lo compre nuevo porque ya el otro se me acabo 😅

Looking for your answer?