HealthMedicines & TreatmentsSkin TreatmentsAquaphor
Healing Ointment for Minor Wound Care (2x35oz)

Aquaphor Healing Ointment for Minor Wound Care (2x3.5oz.)

Aquaphor Healing Ointment (2x3.5oz) protects skin to enhance healing. This minor wound care & minor burn ointment is free of antibiotics and fragrances.

Does anyone else love this as much for their lips as I do?
Is this good for dry skin, for example my elbows?
Does this really help with dry skin??
Start your review of Aquaphor Healing Ointment for Minor Wound Care (2x3.5oz.)!
Product Highlights
I use Aquaphor for all kinds of things like dry skin, chapped lips, or as a diaper ointment for my baby. My hands get bad dry patches in the winter and this helps way better than any lotion. It is also good for small cuts and scrapes. in reviews
My son has such sensitive skin and once I got this and started using it it cleared his eczema up within days. His legs would get so dry this would help seal in the moisture after getting a bath!in reviews
Its a classic there is nothing you can say bad about it, to me the same as vaseline, so versatile and use it everywhere chapped lips, put on at bed by morning usually good to go or at the least better, I always have a huge tub of this at all times !
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my go-to product when my skin gets extremely dry in the winter for my whole family--me, my husband, my son, and my baby. Gentle yet effective, there is a reason this product is so widely used for all ages.
Bossier City, LA
I get really dry, cracked skin that becomes very painful. When this recently happened I applied a thin coat of aquaphor where my skin cracked and within a few days the skin is completely healed. I purchased this product at target!
Orlando, FL
I use this for my kids and my self. For my kids I use to prevent diaper rashes. I get the biggest tub of it they have and between my two kids it last about 6 months I I think it so worth it! Neither one of my kids have had diaper rashes and I have been using this since day one.
ldjdj
This product was recommend my his doctor to clear up the rash. 4 days later after applying the product daily his face was back to normal and now his face is way smoothr I would buy this product again.
Very very rich in moisture and keeps your body very moistened and lasts for a very long time soothes skin as well
this brand overal is great! This product in particular is awesome! Very multiuse I personally use for elbows and any dry areas on my body! Works wonders and soaks in well! Don’t leave that greasy feeling! Which I can’t stand! Also gentle on my senstive skin :)
rockford, IL
This ointment is extremely helpful for my daughter who suffers from eczema on her arms. My husband also swears by it for healing new tattoos quickly.
Amazing for cracked hands and for sunburns. You don't need a lot because it's so concentrated, so it lasts. I'd use this to help with dry skin, irritations and general smoothness. Totally recommended.
Fairborn, OH
Aquaphor Healing Ointment for Minor Wound Care (2x3.5oz.) uploaded by Susan S.
I use this on my accutane destroyed lips and it really helps! also really good around dry cracked noses and elbows

302 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hatfield, PA
il y a 5 mois
allie D. il y a 4 mois
I would totally use this on my face, lips, new piercings, scrapes, cuts, new tattoos, dry skin, ...well okay I'd use this stuff anywhere for anything to be honest!