BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
member-ae12d
I have used this to moisturize all of my tattoos over the years. It comes highly recommended by most tattoo artist that I know and I have always been satisfied with it.
Nayeli L.
avon
Esta es la crema milagrosa ayuda con estrías, picazón, endurecimientos, erupciones sin duda es de las mejores y el precio es muy bajo
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
Anyone that has tattoos knows this is where its at. Shops recommend it because its the only ointment and cream to heal your new piece. Seriously this stuff is life when you get hurt or fresh tats.
Jocelyn G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I actually use this for my tattoos after getting one. It works so well and my tattoos heal flawlessly. It works so well the tattoo shop sells it.
Natasha M.
Chillicothe, OH
This stuff is amazing and has multiple uses making it versatile so love it i have used it on my daughter when she was a baby for diaoer rash and on hives and cuts and chapped lips
Ariel C.
Dry skin saver for real. I mainly use this as an extreme chapped lip fixer but when I was on Accutane I put it everywhere - my hands, nose, ears, every where that got a little more dried out during those months.
Rachel's N.
Metairie
This is the best over the counter product that works for my baby's dry skin! He also has eczema which causes these dry patches. Aquaphor helps with the dryness completely. Now I use it daily!
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
Mainly use after getting tattooed. It's truly the perfect post tattoo remedy to keep your skin nice and soft for the first few days to keep from peeling and cracking. It's always been recommended by tattoo artists to me. It's, also, in my grandma's medicine cabinet, so clearly it works for anyone. 😊
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product for tattoos, chapped lips, dry hands, and makeup remover! I always have a tube of this around and even a travel size!
Nicole M.
Stratford, NJ
I have hand eczema, so this product really works for me. I apply this product at night and wear socks on my hands to lock in the moisture. My skin the next morning is hydrated and smooth. I have been and will keep purchasing this product.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline