BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Sydney J.
huntington, WV
This treats all of my dry skin. I put this on my lips, face, feet, elbows, really anywhere where I have dry skin.y skin drinks this stuff. My only issue is that it is messy and can stain your clothes.
Alex H.
Richmond
Aquaphor is great for everything! I use it for dry hands, dry lips, and healing tattoos. It’s super gentle and doesn’t dry you out even more like some skin products do. I don’t go anywhere without it.
Sem K.
Aquaphor is one of the best lotion brands out there and always leaves my skin feeling super soft. It's a go to for when the weather gets cold and dry. It's pretty affordable and lasts quite a while.
Celena S.
Stamford, CT
HUGE tub. Lasts for a very long time. Works wonders for ashy elbows, knees and ankles. Take a dab of Aquaphor and a dab of my fave lotion and mix together and my skin stays hydrated until I bathe!
Shamini P.
Phoenix
My feet is so cracked all 365 days of the year. Well not any more. Found this product and use it at day and specially at night with socks on. I love my feet after I found this product. I apply this in my hands too at night and wear gloves.
sammy r.
Algonquin , IL
I have to use this regularly for my dry skin and lips. It is very thick, which can be offputting to some. It works wonders and is comparable to vaseline, but I feel like this is vaselines stronger cousin.
The Rosegold Garden R.
Tempe, AZ
This product is multifunctional and works well in many areas. I use it as ointment for tattoos while they are healing, to heal cracked or dry skin, or as a hydrating skin mask. Would repurchase.
Kaitlyn M.
Rogers, CT
I have extremely bad eczema and this product works great if you put it on after the shower. It is very greasy so you would want to put it on before bed. Very effective and I would buy it again.
Matyah J.
Rome
Aquaphor is probably the best moisturizer I've ever used. It works on all skin types and leaves your skin feeling soft and looking vibrant. The other good part of this product is that its available at almost any chain store.
Cori A.
This is a must have for me! My lips get easily dry and chapped and since I get a lot of seasonal allergies I get a runny nose and have to keep blowing my nose over and over to the point my skin around my nose gets dry red and flaky. I apply some aquaphor all over my nose and problem solved! Highly satisfied
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline