BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Shelby J.
Hilliard, OH
I have no clue what's in this stuff but oh does it work. I had the worst flu ever and the sorest, reddest, most chapped nose and upper lip of all time. Nothing worked that was my usual go to. Coconut oil, shea butter. Someone recommended Aquaphor and omg it was a life saver!!!!
Jaymee L.
Tulare, CA
This is my absolute holy grail product. I had very dry and cracked lips when I was on medication that dried out my skin and my dermatologist recommended this for chapstick and it healed my lips and I continue to use it as chapstick to this day. Very very hydrating and healing
Tanisha T.
Killeen, TX
I bought this at Kroger sometimes Walmart or CVS. It keeps my skin feeling nice and moisturized and helps heals my cracked skin. It's kinda on the higher priced side but worth it because it last for a very long time.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This product works really well to keep dry lips nice and smooth. While I was on Accutane, my dermatologist recommended Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment to help with my dry, cracked lips. It was one of the only products to keep my lips feeling soft for hours on end.
Megan F.
Austin, TX
I have many, many tattoos and aquaphor is the only product I use during the healing process. It's amazing and seriously seems to speed up the healing time after I get a tattoo. Great product, and a little goes a very long way. I'll never stop using this particular product.
Amy I.
I used this stuff everyday in the winter. I have to wash my hands so much at work and I applied it after almost every hand wash. It literally saved my hands from cracking and peeling. The best part was there was no burning sensation like other products for cracked skin.
Tamera M.
I use aqua four for my flakey nose over night and my nose has improved so much. I also use aqua four for healing my tattoos & it works better than anything before. I bought it from Walmart very affordable. I would definitely recommend this for anything flaky or cracks!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This product is excellent for healing dry cracked skin especially on the heals. I smooth this over my feet after taking a shower and then put a thick cotton sock over it to trap the moisture, and the painful cracks are usually much better by morning. Highly recommend this.
Lauren H.
San Antonio
This. All the time. For everything. Aquaphor won't clog pores, so it's amazing if you're prone to popping and concerned about acne scars. I use it at night for a lip treatment to wake up with soft and smooth lips. I also use it for any dryness on the elbows or feet.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
I use aquaphor for my tattoos, my dry feet and even for my children's diaper rashes. It heals quickly and is an easy application. I've never had any problems with this product. It's gentle and smells wonderful. No complaints from my end, I will continue to purchase!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline