BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Goanar T.
This is great for dry skin! I swear by this! I suffer from eczema and have noticed a huge difference after using this.
Cleids@22 o.
Ajuda para uma pele Extra seca restaurando a pele por completo fazendo uma ótima cicatrização tornando a pele saudável.
Fatima M.
Abu Dhabi
I use this mostly on my knees, elbows, and feet because thats where i tend to get rhe most dry, and it works so well!
Myrian D.
I felt my skin very fresh and I loved the cream, it is very good and I say again that it left me super fresh and soft
leandro a.
Rosdorf
When we talk about skin cares eucerin is the best option and cheap if u like a skin care you have to buy it now
jade g.
No me gusto tanto..... es algo práctico el empaque pero el producto no tanto para nada me gusto el olor de el
Laurita C.
bogota
It is an excellent repair cream for battered skin leaves it soft and gives hydration and a very rich smell
Carmen C.
I have a tiny jar of this that I keep in my purse. Good for cracked cuticles or really chapped lips.
Ericka R.
Makes my skin feel so soft. i would recommed this product to anyone that has really really dry skin
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline