BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Amber B.
So good for dry skin, only used twice keep forgetting to go back, use on my elbows and stays fresh and clears up the dryness for a few hours
sukhan b.
brampton
Perfect for dry skin!! Used this while i was on a med that had symptoms of realy bad dry skin, and honestly this saved my life.
Mikaela ūüĆä.
melbourne
I have used this once before it really worked and my lips were feeling really great after using that product for a little while.
Luzinete M.
Great super good cream even recommend it to everyone I loved I'm in love, send your opinion to everyone see what is recommended
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Para pieles sencibles esta es una de las buenas hidrataciones que puede haber es muy recomendado y de muy buena calidad.
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
If you don't have this in your bathroom you don't have idea what you are mising. This is somthing everybody should have.
Kayla P.
Peterborough
This is an amazing product and I find that it works best so I recommended it to everyone who would or like this product
Goanar T.
This is great for dry skin! I swear by this! I suffer from eczema and have noticed a huge difference after using this.
Cleids@22 o.
Ajuda para uma pele Extra seca restaurando a pele por completo fazendo uma ótima cicatrização tornando a pele saudável.
Fatima M.
Abu Dhabi
I use this mostly on my knees, elbows, and feet because thats where i tend to get rhe most dry, and it works so well!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline