BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Julie S.
THE BEST! If you have any kind of dry or cracked skin this is the absolute best product to use. I use it on my lips and they are never chapped or dry anymore. This is my holy grail product i love it so much and I would buy it a million times
Kayla
i personally am not a fan of the thick vaseline-like texture. great for post-tattoo care. the best way i've found to use this, is to moisturizer my hands or feet with a regular moisturizer of your choice, then apply a layer of this aquaphor over top. wear cotton socks and leave overnight. by the morning your hands or feet will feel like a baby's bum.
Nirvana Y.
21340
Aquaphor a product that I love because it is very good it is at a good price I love it it removes the irritated one of the skin and I dry it and leaves you a porcelain skin helping it to look beautiful
Mhaly E.
Me encanta este producto para la piel dañada y seca, lo recibi de regalo y me encantaria comprarlo cuando ya no lo tenga, exactamente no se su precio pero esta por los 28 us, lo recomiendo mucho!
Whitney C.
Aquaphor is amazing for dry skin. I use this on my feet every night with socks and it has made a total difference in my dry cracked feet. I highly recommend for extremely dry skin.
Megan D.
I used this when my skin was crazy irritated and itchy. Immediately calmed and soothed allowing me to sleep, doesn't have a medicated type smell and left my skin feeling soft
Lizeth B.
Ciudad Obregon
Realmente sano la piel de mi muslo donde reposo mi rodilla, la piel se reseco y no encontre ningun producto aparte de este que pudiera solucionar mi problema.
Leslee M.
Brantford, ON
I had bought this product for my eczema and it does an ok job if I leave it on protected over night. Through the Eucerine line, they have better lotions
Perla d.
La Romana
What you say about the products as they are surely given to the distributors to make the demonstrations and she intends to sell them with all her face.
Norma C.
Cambridge , Ontario
This is the best product I have ever used for so many areas. I use it on my lips and cuticles every night before bed. The best moisturizer there is!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline