BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Leslee M.
Brantford, ON
I had bought this product for my eczema and it does an ok job if I leave it on protected over night. Through the Eucerine line, they have better lotions
Perla d.
La Romana
What you say about the products as they are surely given to the distributors to make the demonstrations and she intends to sell them with all her face.
Norma C.
Cambridge , Ontario
This is the best product I have ever used for so many areas. I use it on my lips and cuticles every night before bed. The best moisturizer there is!
Amber B.
So good for dry skin, only used twice keep forgetting to go back, use on my elbows and stays fresh and clears up the dryness for a few hours
sukhan b.
brampton
Perfect for dry skin!! Used this while i was on a med that had symptoms of realy bad dry skin, and honestly this saved my life.
Mikaela 🌊.
melbourne
I have used this once before it really worked and my lips were feeling really great after using that product for a little while.
Luzinete M.
Great super good cream even recommend it to everyone I loved I'm in love, send your opinion to everyone see what is recommended
Sanja L.
Calgary
If you don't have this in your bathroom you don't have idea what you are mising. This is somthing everybody should have.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Para pieles sencibles esta es una de las buenas hidrataciones que puede haber es muy recomendado y de muy buena calidad.
Kayla P.
Peterborough
This is an amazing product and I find that it works best so I recommended it to everyone who would or like this product
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline