BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Ana P.
Dorall, miami
My little sister has very dry skin, and this was what her doctor recommended as a treatment. Is really hydrating and it's not harsh on the sink. The product is a little thick and has a vaseline/petroleum jelly feel
Fatimah M.
Brisbane
Aquaphor is a fantastic and cheap occlusive moisturizer that also works as lip balm, eye cream, and even a wet healing scar prevention treatment for blemishes and scrapes. My favorite way to use it is to spread a small amount on my fingertips and pat a thin layer over my other skincare products before bed. It seals them in for the night and I always wake up with the dewiest, softest skin of my life. High quality product for sure.
Tori S.
In december my face all of the sudden became the sahara desert. I couldn't move my face because it was so dry and it would crack and bleed. Every product hurt and i was miserable. I found Aquaphor in a drugstore and put it on my face. Not only did it not hurt but my face was healed in two days of use! I've also used it on eczema and my lips and it works on any dry problems. Great for anyone with extremely dry skin.
Paloma O.
Hands down the best drugstore intensive moisturizer or best moisturizer ever, period. This is one of the most effective products I've ever tried if you try it odds are you'll think the dames this isn't a fussy product that bothers with scent to make up for the fact that it is mediocre. This product is the bomb dot com and doesn't have to worry about those things. I love t so much.
Imani C.
Seoul
Absolutely amazing product. I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin.  it will seriously heal and dry patches in your skin.  It is also great as a moisturizing lip balm.  I bought mine from Olive Young but have seen it in many drug stores.  I would buy it again although it is very expensive.
Rachelle M.
Kingston, Saint Andrew
This is my go to for anything dry and cracked. Sometimes my lips will get dry and cracked and  Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment is here to the rescue. When my hands get dry from all the dish washing and household chores, I use this product to help me get my hand smooth and moisturized.
Lynsay H.
Troon, Ayrshire
This product was a life saver when I was on isotretinoin! Saved my skin from being a dry cracked mess. I carried it everywhere and used it all over my face at night as well as on my lips repeatedly during the day. I still use it now, especially in the colder weather. It's amazing stuff. Buy it!
Hera K.
Amazing. Also the smell is so lovely I just love it! Heard so many good reviews on it and I just her to get it when I was in town. Also it is very easy to use and lasts so long on your skin. The effect it gives is great. Deifnelty will buy again! Helped my skin so much.
Kik: C.
Quevedo-Ecuador
These is a dermatological product this kind of cream helps to improve your red skin and help less the dry skins if you have problems or irritate skin these would better on you I really love use it and the texture of the cream is really refreshing ! Hope you like it!
Paola S.
After a surgery I had to removed a tumor on my left leg, I started having problems with blood circulation and this made the skin on my leg super dry. My dermatologist prescribed me this cream. I being using for yearsss. Never had dry skin again.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline