BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Mhaly E.
Me encanta este producto para la piel dañada y seca, lo recibi de regalo y me encantaria comprarlo cuando ya no lo tenga, exactamente no se su precio pero esta por los 28 us, lo recomiendo mucho!
Whitney C.
Aquaphor is amazing for dry skin. I use this on my feet every night with socks and it has made a total difference in my dry cracked feet. I highly recommend for extremely dry skin.
Tori S.
In december my face all of the sudden became the sahara desert. I couldn't move my face because it was so dry and it would crack and bleed. Every product hurt and i was miserable. I found Aquaphor in a drugstore and put it on my face. Not only did it not hurt but my face was healed in two days of use! I've also used it on eczema and my lips and it works on any dry problems. Great for anyone with extremely dry skin.
Paloma O.
Hands down the best drugstore intensive moisturizer or best moisturizer ever, period. This is one of the most effective products I've ever tried if you try it odds are you'll think the dames this isn't a fussy product that bothers with scent to make up for the fact that it is mediocre. This product is the bomb dot com and doesn't have to worry about those things. I love t so much.
Hera K.
Amazing. Also the smell is so lovely I just love it! Heard so many good reviews on it and I just her to get it when I was in town. Also it is very easy to use and lasts so long on your skin. The effect it gives is great. Deifnelty will buy again! Helped my skin so much.
Kik: C.
Quevedo-Ecuador
These is a dermatological product this kind of cream helps to improve your red skin and help less the dry skins if you have problems or irritate skin these would better on you I really love use it and the texture of the cream is really refreshing ! Hope you like it!
Kayla
i personally am not a fan of the thick vaseline-like texture. great for post-tattoo care. the best way i've found to use this, is to moisturizer my hands or feet with a regular moisturizer of your choice, then apply a layer of this aquaphor over top. wear cotton socks and leave overnight. by the morning your hands or feet will feel like a baby's bum.
Nirvana Y.
21340
Aquaphor a product that I love because it is very good it is at a good price I love it it removes the irritated one of the skin and I dry it and leaves you a porcelain skin helping it to look beautiful
Megan D.
I used this when my skin was crazy irritated and itchy. Immediately calmed and soothed allowing me to sleep, doesn't have a medicated type smell and left my skin feeling soft
Lizeth B.
Ciudad Obregon
Realmente sano la piel de mi muslo donde reposo mi rodilla, la piel se reseco y no encontre ningun producto aparte de este que pudiera solucionar mi problema.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline