BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Avondale, AZ
This stuff is great for the skin. It works wonders on healing dry skin and works quickly
Emily G.
P C Beach, FL
Perfect for tattoos! Keeps everything moisturized and clean so nothing gets infected.
Sofia G.
Laval, QC
This product is amazing !! If you have the detest of lips this is the product for you . It is incredibly rich and leaves your lips feeling moisturized like crazy ! I suffered from dry lips for the longest time and it was so bad in the winter but this product really helped me get past that ! I also would really recommend the bite agave lip mask but this is also a good choice and also a lot cheaper
Atlanta E.
Winnipeg, MB
THE ABSOLUTE BEST thing I have ever purchased skin care wise. My fiance is a commercial plumber, his hands are dry, cracked and sand-papery (is that a word?) I can't stand the feel of rough skin. Thanks to aqauphor, as long as he continues to use this product, I can hold his hand without feeling that nails on a chalk board type of sensation. I use it on my heels, elbows and even lips, aswell as our child's lips and dry spots. I would recommend this product to anyone and I myself, will keep purchasing it.
Kayathri R.
By far the best lip balm/lip treatment product I have tried. I have not reached out for any other lip balms after purchasing this. I have super dry chapped lips and this does an amazing job. Super moisturizing and hydrating for long period of time without leaving white residues on your lips. I did see positive improvements in my lips. Aquaphor has also other purposes such as tattoo healing ointment.
Nicole L.
Burnaby
Obsessed. Such an upgrade from Vaseline. I love how it is only 40% petroleum jelly and allows for moisture from your moisturizers to be absorbed into the skin even if you put it on after using Aquaphor. This is such a must have for people with eczema.
Kelsey K.
FPO
Works as an excellent barrier between skin and anything else. I mostly use it to protect my ears and neck while I color my hair. Nobody wants to wind up with stains everywhere. I love that it's not too greasy and doesn't make me break out.
Isela G.
Llevo años utilizando la marca eucerin me gustan mucho sus productos, los utilizo por qué mi piel es súper delicada, me encantan sus productos son súper buenos aunque es difícil encontrarlos, no los venden en todos lugares
Daviana C.
This product helped me a lot with my cracked skin, it met my expectations! I used this for about 3 months and was perfect, the product has a great texture and smell. I do recommend this to whoever is reading this :).
Ana P.
Dorall, miami
My little sister has very dry skin, and this was what her doctor recommended as a treatment. Is really hydrating and it's not harsh on the sink. The product is a little thick and has a vaseline/petroleum jelly feel
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline