BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Rachelle M.
Kingston, Saint Andrew
This is my go to for anything dry and cracked. Sometimes my lips will get dry and cracked and  Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment is here to the rescue. When my hands get dry from all the dish washing and household chores, I use this product to help me get my hand smooth and moisturized.
Lynsay H.
Troon, Ayrshire
This product was a life saver when I was on isotretinoin! Saved my skin from being a dry cracked mess. I carried it everywhere and used it all over my face at night as well as on my lips repeatedly during the day. I still use it now, especially in the colder weather. It's amazing stuff. Buy it!
Nicole L.
Burnaby
Obsessed. Such an upgrade from Vaseline. I love how it is only 40% petroleum jelly and allows for moisture from your moisturizers to be absorbed into the skin even if you put it on after using Aquaphor. This is such a must have for people with eczema.
Ashley V.
Innerkip, ON
Can't say enough good things with the product. I even use it on my toddlers!! It helps with my dry cracked nose during allergy season, to scraped knees, moisturizer for my husband, you name it, it's our goto!! I love that it isn't scented either!
Paola S.
After a surgery I had to removed a tumor on my left leg, I started having problems with blood circulation and this made the skin on my leg super dry. My dermatologist prescribed me this cream. I being using for yearsss. Never had dry skin again.
Julie S.
THE BEST! If you have any kind of dry or cracked skin this is the absolute best product to use. I use it on my lips and they are never chapped or dry anymore. This is my holy grail product i love it so much and I would buy it a million times
Kelsey K.
FPO
Works as an excellent barrier between skin and anything else. I mostly use it to protect my ears and neck while I color my hair. Nobody wants to wind up with stains everywhere. I love that it's not too greasy and doesn't make me break out.
Isela G.
Llevo años utilizando la marca eucerin me gustan mucho sus productos, los utilizo por qué mi piel es súper delicada, me encantan sus productos son súper buenos aunque es difícil encontrarlos, no los venden en todos lugares
Daviana C.
This product helped me a lot with my cracked skin, it met my expectations! I used this for about 3 months and was perfect, the product has a great texture and smell. I do recommend this to whoever is reading this :).
Ana P.
Dorall, miami
My little sister has very dry skin, and this was what her doctor recommended as a treatment. Is really hydrating and it's not harsh on the sink. The product is a little thick and has a vaseline/petroleum jelly feel
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline