BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Sarah W.
Prescott Valley
Use this for my kids dry winter skin and it so far has worked the best on their fragile hands.
Selena S.
Denver, CO
One of the best brands out there. Not too many people use it but I highly recommend for ANYONE.
Logan R.
Seminole
Great for cracked and healing skin. I used it to heal tattoos and they all healed perfectly.
member-04aa00a9f
I bought this to use on my very dry knees and elbows and heels. Left my skin soft and smooth.
Elizabeth M.
Dorchester, MA
This product for me was too greasy...I don't suffer from dry skin so it was just too much...
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this item.it is the best for dry skin I will always use this it is a great protectantb
Noor Y.
Lilburn, GA
Great for very dry skin and patchy skin especially for winter right now and weather changing
Bree s.
McAllen
Love it ...my mom has used my grandma and everyone so I myself buy it and I can’t complain
Stacy B.
Love this product. I use fit my lips, my feet, my hands. It's my go to product for dry skin
Ally Y.
I use this for not only my lips but i use this product as a tattoo cream and it's amazing!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline