BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Stacy B.
Love this product. I use fit my lips, my feet, my hands. It's my go to product for dry skin
Bree s.
McAllen
Love it ...my mom has used my grandma and everyone so I myself buy it and I can’t complain
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This stuff is amazing I have to have it in the house! For dry feet, elbows, so many uses!
Stephanie W.
Avondale, AZ
This stuff is great for the skin. It works wonders on healing dry skin and works quickly
Emily G.
P C Beach, FL
Perfect for tattoos! Keeps everything moisturized and clean so nothing gets infected.
Sofia G.
Laval, QC
This product is amazing !! If you have the detest of lips this is the product for you . It is incredibly rich and leaves your lips feeling moisturized like crazy ! I suffered from dry lips for the longest time and it was so bad in the winter but this product really helped me get past that ! I also would really recommend the bite agave lip mask but this is also a good choice and also a lot cheaper
Atlanta E.
Winnipeg, MB
THE ABSOLUTE BEST thing I have ever purchased skin care wise. My fiance is a commercial plumber, his hands are dry, cracked and sand-papery (is that a word?) I can't stand the feel of rough skin. Thanks to aqauphor, as long as he continues to use this product, I can hold his hand without feeling that nails on a chalk board type of sensation. I use it on my heels, elbows and even lips, aswell as our child's lips and dry spots. I would recommend this product to anyone and I myself, will keep purchasing it.
Fatimah M.
Brisbane
Aquaphor is a fantastic and cheap occlusive moisturizer that also works as lip balm, eye cream, and even a wet healing scar prevention treatment for blemishes and scrapes. My favorite way to use it is to spread a small amount on my fingertips and pat a thin layer over my other skincare products before bed. It seals them in for the night and I always wake up with the dewiest, softest skin of my life. High quality product for sure.
Kayathri R.
By far the best lip balm/lip treatment product I have tried. I have not reached out for any other lip balms after purchasing this. I have super dry chapped lips and this does an amazing job. Super moisturizing and hydrating for long period of time without leaving white residues on your lips. I did see positive improvements in my lips. Aquaphor has also other purposes such as tattoo healing ointment.
Imani C.
Seoul
Absolutely amazing product. I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin.  it will seriously heal and dry patches in your skin.  It is also great as a moisturizing lip balm.  I bought mine from Olive Young but have seen it in many drug stores.  I would buy it again although it is very expensive.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline