BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Rachel V.
Arlington , TX
Great for use on baby excema spots! Holds moisture in and doesn't irritate extremely sensitive skin.
Maxcine P.
Whiting, NJ
Helped my tats heal very brightly and quickly! def. recommend to people healing tattoos as aftercare.
montana b.
belle plaine
Love this. I have used it for years. It's great for everything. Dry skin, scraps, and so much more.
Kalea B.
Oxford, AL
Aquaphor works amazing on cracked heels and moisturizes skin without feeling greasy. Lasts forever.
Chelsea V.
Brooklyn, NY
My family and I have so many tubes in our house!! This helps to keep your skin and lips moisturized
Melissa T.
I used this for my twin nephews because they had really bad eczema and it calmed their skin down!
Monica M.
Use my baby when he has an eczema breakout and also when his skin is dryer from the warm weather!
Holly H.
Dover, FL
Love this product ! Keeps my skin so moisturizer and soft ! Love the feeling after I put this on
Sarah W.
Prescott Valley
Use this for my kids dry winter skin and it so far has worked the best on their fragile hands.
Selena S.
Denver, CO
One of the best brands out there. Not too many people use it but I highly recommend for ANYONE.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline