BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Monica M.
Use my baby when he has an eczema breakout and also when his skin is dryer from the warm weather!
Selena S.
Denver, CO
One of the best brands out there. Not too many people use it but I highly recommend for ANYONE.
Sarah W.
Prescott Valley
Use this for my kids dry winter skin and it so far has worked the best on their fragile hands.
Kristina S.
Wonder Lake, IL
this is the best moisturizer for dry, cracked skin! In just a few days it helps heal the skin!
Logan R.
Seminole
Great for cracked and healing skin. I used it to heal tattoos and they all healed perfectly.
Elizabeth M.
Dorchester, MA
This product for me was too greasy...I don't suffer from dry skin so it was just too much...
Noor Y.
Lilburn, GA
Great for very dry skin and patchy skin especially for winter right now and weather changing
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this item.it is the best for dry skin I will always use this it is a great protectantb
member-04aa00a9f
I bought this to use on my very dry knees and elbows and heels. Left my skin soft and smooth.
Ally Y.
I use this for not only my lips but i use this product as a tattoo cream and it's amazing!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline