BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Kara F.
Best ointment for anything and everything!! Always treats my babies diaper rash and my husband's eczema
Andrea B.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this in combination with my lotion so really help hold in moisture. Helps with dry cracked shin.
Gabriela S.
Bronx, NY
My hands are really really cracked. They cut easily over anything, I cant even wash dishes or anything
Rachel V.
Arlington, TX
Great for use on baby excema spots! Holds moisture in and doesn't irritate extremely sensitive skin.
Maxcine P.
Whiting, NJ
Helped my tats heal very brightly and quickly! def. recommend to people healing tattoos as aftercare.
montana b.
belle plaine
Love this. I have used it for years. It's great for everything. Dry skin, scraps, and so much more.
Chelsea V.
Brooklyn, NY
My family and I have so many tubes in our house!! This helps to keep your skin and lips moisturized
Kalea B.
Oxford, AL
Aquaphor works amazing on cracked heels and moisturizes skin without feeling greasy. Lasts forever.
Monica M.
Use my baby when he has an eczema breakout and also when his skin is dryer from the warm weather!
Holly H.
Dover, FL
Love this product ! Keeps my skin so moisturizer and soft ! Love the feeling after I put this on
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline