BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
It's really moisturizing and keep my skin moisturized for most of the day once I put it on in the morning.
Lizzy B.
Kennesaw, GA
The best ever!!!!!!! Put this on at night and wake up with baby smooth lips I love it!!!! Get you some!!!!
Lamanda S.
I have super sensitive skin especially in the summer. Once I used this product my skin is very thankful.
Jessica B.
burton, mi
Aquaphor is such an amazing all in one product. Lips, feet, elbows, knees, butts, everything. Just great.
Nicoll P.
Augusta, GA
this is really a great product that everyone should try at least once! It's very cost efficient as well!
Angela R N.
WORKS WELL IN WINTER, TAKES SOME WORK TO RUB IN, PROVIDES GOOD PROTECTION. MILD SCENT. GOOD FOR ALL AGES
Amanda H.
Nashville, TN
I first starting using this for my tattoos. But now I use for everything. My baby's diaper rash whatever
Kara F.
Best ointment for anything and everything!! Always treats my babies diaper rash and my husband's eczema
Gabriela S.
Bronx, NY
My hands are really really cracked. They cut easily over anything, I cant even wash dishes or anything
Sabryna G.
Love it! I use this product every time I get a tattoo! This product is a MUST for the healing process.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline