BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
johanna g.
AMAZING. I used to have dry lips, this has changed my entire life! A little goes a long way and lasts hours! This is perfect for anyone who suffers from dry lips. I would buy this over and over again.
Abby V.
kissimmee
I used this while i was on vacation, when my lips were so cracked.NOTHING worked on my lips, not even eos. My aunt suggested that i used her Aquaphor for my lips. After i put it on i expected it to work but it didnt. It worked temporarily but overall Vaseline is way better.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Great it all forms: tub, tube, baby care, etc. works great for dry skin, wound healing, lips, brightening the color of tattoos as well as helping to heal new tattoos, its an all around A+ product. So lightweight, unlike vasoline, and no harsh smell, unlike a&d. Worth every penny.
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
This is great for dry skin. It's moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling greasy or oily. It sinks right into the skin and leaves my skin feeling hydrated for days. I use right after the shower or during months when my skin feels extra dry. It's affordable and works great!
Shelby J.
Hilliard, OH
I have no clue what's in this stuff but oh does it work. I had the worst flu ever and the sorest, reddest, most chapped nose and upper lip of all time. Nothing worked that was my usual go to. Coconut oil, shea butter. Someone recommended Aquaphor and omg it was a life saver!!!!
Tanisha T.
Killeen, TX
I bought this at Kroger sometimes Walmart or CVS. It keeps my skin feeling nice and moisturized and helps heals my cracked skin. It's kinda on the higher priced side but worth it because it last for a very long time.
Jaymee L.
Tulare, CA
This is my absolute holy grail product. I had very dry and cracked lips when I was on medication that dried out my skin and my dermatologist recommended this for chapstick and it healed my lips and I continue to use it as chapstick to this day. Very very hydrating and healing
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This product works really well to keep dry lips nice and smooth. While I was on Accutane, my dermatologist recommended Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment to help with my dry, cracked lips. It was one of the only products to keep my lips feeling soft for hours on end.
Megan F.
Austin, TX
I have many, many tattoos and aquaphor is the only product I use during the healing process. It's amazing and seriously seems to speed up the healing time after I get a tattoo. Great product, and a little goes a very long way. I'll never stop using this particular product.
Amy I.
I used this stuff everyday in the winter. I have to wash my hands so much at work and I applied it after almost every hand wash. It literally saved my hands from cracking and peeling. The best part was there was no burning sensation like other products for cracked skin.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline