BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Pranavi T.
Grand Prairie
I have used this for the past two years and it works beautifully! I like to put it on my hands and feet, put gloves and socks on, go to sleep, and then when I wake up, I have the softest hands and feet ever!
Allison H.
Bellevue, WA
My favorite thing of all time! I use this on my new tattoos, any dry patches, and I use it in moisture gloves when I go to bed. I have probably three bottles of this in my house at any time, it's a cure-all!
Jennifer D.
San Diego, CA
My husband and I’s favorite product to use for healing our tattoos! We usually buy it from Target, CVS or RiteAide. It’s very gentle on the skin and hydrates well. I would definitely recommend it to other.
Teresa C.
Kansas City
Too oily for my likes. Did not absorb on my skin very well. Used a few times due to dry skin. Bouguht at drug store. Disappointing due to the way it felt and left my hands greasy. No, would not buy again.
Lauren R.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I have used this product for years! It works better than anything i have ever used before. It is definitely worth the price! I stock up on this anytime i can! I recommend this to all my friends and family.
Colleen B.
This product is a must have for me in winter! I got it at cvs pharmacy one day and it has been a game changer for me. It's great for the horrible dry skin I get on my face and body during the dry months.
Ashley R.
Greensboro, NC
This is the best stuff I’ve used so far, not only for my eczema but my friends use it for tattoos as well. Certainly is a deal for this magic in a jar. I will continue to buy this as it is a necessity.
Melissa B.
Auburndale
I use this on the bottom of my feet and elbows. Its great for the extra dry places. I usually put this on my feet before bed and but in socks. In the morning you will notice a difference in your heels.
Chrissy A.
This is great for bedtime to put on your lips when they are really chapped and red. I also lather this on my hands and put gloves on when they are chapped and cracked! This is my winter go to product!
Sydney J.
huntington, WV
This treats all of my dry skin. I put this on my lips, face, feet, elbows, really anywhere where I have dry skin.y skin drinks this stuff. My only issue is that it is messy and can stain your clothes.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline