BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
member-5549d249d
Hollister, CA
I got a tattoo and they recommended I buy this stuff to help it heal. It did help a lot! And it healed fast
Lizzy B.
Kennesaw, GA
The best ever!!!!!!! Put this on at night and wake up with baby smooth lips I love it!!!! Get you some!!!!
Amanda N.
Pompano beach
It's really moisturizing and keep my skin moisturized for most of the day once I put it on in the morning.
Bonnie A.
brooklyn, NY
Great for internet mixture? For example I used this as an extra layer of moisture on my elbows and knees
Amanda H.
Nashville, TN
I first starting using this for my tattoos. But now I use for everything. My baby's diaper rash whatever
Angela R N.
WORKS WELL IN WINTER, TAKES SOME WORK TO RUB IN, PROVIDES GOOD PROTECTION. MILD SCENT. GOOD FOR ALL AGES
Nicoll P.
Augusta, GA
this is really a great product that everyone should try at least once! It's very cost efficient as well!
Lamanda S.
I have super sensitive skin especially in the summer. Once I used this product my skin is very thankful.
Jessica B.
burton, mi
Aquaphor is such an amazing all in one product. Lips, feet, elbows, knees, butts, everything. Just great.
Andrea B.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this in combination with my lotion so really help hold in moisture. Helps with dry cracked shin.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline