BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Victoria D.
I'm a firm believer in this product!! This is my go to for almost everything! Everyone in my house uses this.
Raven D.
Round Rock
Love this product! It saved my dry skin in the winter! I would definitely recommend this to everyone to buy!
Potoula A.
Hicksville, NY
A must have at home!! I've been using it for years, it's awesome for dry lips and skin. Highly recommend this
Keely S.
Eau Claire
I use this to help with my healing tattoos! Does the job well. No need for a fancy cream when you have this.
Madison S.
This stuff is so multi purposeful. It works great for tattoos chapstick lotion and things like that. Love it
Kaylyn M.
Zimmerman
I have used aquaphor as after care for all of my tattoos and it works wonders! Would definitely recommend!
member-5549d249d
Hollister, CA
I got a tattoo and they recommended I buy this stuff to help it heal. It did help a lot! And it healed fast
Asarel S.
Aquaphor is a helpful and great for they body all over perfect for heat rashes,lips, dry skin , and eczema.
Lizzy B.
Kennesaw, GA
The best ever!!!!!!! Put this on at night and wake up with baby smooth lips I love it!!!! Get you some!!!!
Bonnie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for intense moisture? For example, I used this as an extra layer of moisture on my elbows and knees.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline