BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Delaney C.
Edmond, OK
I use this every single day. For my lips and dry spots and even makeup removal and it does all of it so well.
Victoria D.
I'm a firm believer in this product!! This is my go to for almost everything! Everyone in my house uses this.
Beth M.
Kansas City
Great for babies with sensitive skin. I have used this on my one year old, who has eczema, since he was born.
Raven D.
Round Rock
Love this product! It saved my dry skin in the winter! I would definitely recommend this to everyone to buy!
Wendy B.
Ga
Best product for skin rashes, scoriasis, or just excema. Leaves skin moisturized and soft as a babies bottom.
Potoula A.
Hicksville, NY
A must have at home!! I've been using it for years, it's awesome for dry lips and skin. Highly recommend this
Madison S.
This stuff is so multi purposeful. It works great for tattoos chapstick lotion and things like that. Love it
Rose B.
Junction City, KS
It helps with all my injuries and tattoos! I would use it over night on my dry zone and it works so amazing!
Kaylyn M.
Zimmerman
I have used aquaphor as after care for all of my tattoos and it works wonders! Would definitely recommend!
Asarel S.
Aquaphor is a helpful and great for they body all over perfect for heat rashes,lips, dry skin , and eczema.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline