BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Ki 🌸.
Such a smooth feeling after applying to my hands and feet! Healed up super fast after using for May be a week.
Shayla Q.
This stuff is my go to for healing my skin. It was amazing after snow skiing and always worked super quickly
Victoria D.
I'm a firm believer in this product!! This is my go to for almost everything! Everyone in my house uses this.
Rose B.
Junction City, KS
It helps with all my injuries and tattoos! I would use it over night on my dry zone and it works so amazing!
Potoula A.
Hicksville, NY
A must have at home!! I've been using it for years, it's awesome for dry lips and skin. Highly recommend this
Alexandra P.
Must have for tattoos. My skin feels fantastic and really really helps the healing process for fresh tattoos.
Raven D.
Round Rock
Love this product! It saved my dry skin in the winter! I would definitely recommend this to everyone to buy!
Madison S.
This stuff is so multi purposeful. It works great for tattoos chapstick lotion and things like that. Love it
Melissa C.
Portland
Excellente and perfect product for me. That was very helpfully and productive. I like so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Bridget W.
I use all of the time. Especially in winter for cracked and dry skin. You don’t need a lot of product either
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline