BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Rhylee H.
Alexandria
Ive used this product for years and without fail always impresses me. It's great for dry skin and chapped lips.
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
The perfect after care for fresh tattoos as well as maintaining dry skin eczema and psoriasis, highly recommend
Bonnie K.
Syracuse
I use this everyday for lip balm/protectant & hand & skin lotion. It is a great price for the amount. I luv it!
Ki 🌸.
Such a smooth feeling after applying to my hands and feet! Healed up super fast after using for May be a week.
Bridget W.
I use all of the time. Especially in winter for cracked and dry skin. You don’t need a lot of product either
Madison S.
This stuff is so multi purposeful. It works great for tattoos chapstick lotion and things like that. Love it
Raven D.
Round Rock
Love this product! It saved my dry skin in the winter! I would definitely recommend this to everyone to buy!
Beth M.
Kansas City
Great for babies with sensitive skin. I have used this on my one year old, who has eczema, since he was born.
Laura D.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff is the best! I use it on my lips or dry skin. My daughter has eczema and this stuff works amazing!
Potoula A.
Hicksville, NY
A must have at home!! I've been using it for years, it's awesome for dry lips and skin. Highly recommend this
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline