BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Ki 🌸.
Such a smooth feeling after applying to my hands and feet! Healed up super fast after using for May be a week.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
I love this. Come winter, the only creme I now have to buy to settle and help get rid of my eczema. Very thick
Denise D.
New York
This product works very well with people suffering with eczema, any skin conditions. I definitely recommend it
Bonnie K.
Syracuse
I use this everyday for lip balm/protectant & hand & skin lotion. It is a great price for the amount. I luv it!
Lupe D.
Feels good on the skin excellent product reasonable price can't wait to get more colors to add to my Collection
Reegan S.
Great use for lips, cracked skin, or painful areas on the skin. Works very well and would definitely recommend.
kaylee r.
Utica, NY
I use aquaphore very rarely. It is good all year round. Great for cracked skin. Also good for dry skin as well
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Works on basically every skin issue imaginable. Dry skin, cracked skin, irritated skin, it's my go to product.
Kisha A.
Cypress
I have a huge jar of this miracle ointment... I use it for my dry and problem skin areas it really does the job
Rhylee H.
Alexandria
Ive used this product for years and without fail always impresses me. It's great for dry skin and chapped lips.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline