BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
I love this. Come winter, the only creme I now have to buy to settle and help get rid of my eczema. Very thick
Kisha A.
Cypress
I have a huge jar of this miracle ointment... I use it for my dry and problem skin areas it really does the job
Emily R.
Used it when I had a whole body rash. Rehydrated my skin and took some of the itch away. Makes skin super soft!
Ki 🌸.
Such a smooth feeling after applying to my hands and feet! Healed up super fast after using for May be a week.
kaylee r.
Utica, NY
I use aquaphore very rarely. It is good all year round. Great for cracked skin. Also good for dry skin as well
Reegan S.
Great use for lips, cracked skin, or painful areas on the skin. Works very well and would definitely recommend.
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
The perfect after care for fresh tattoos as well as maintaining dry skin eczema and psoriasis, highly recommend
Rhylee H.
Alexandria
Ive used this product for years and without fail always impresses me. It's great for dry skin and chapped lips.
💖Neisha B.
COOKEVILLE, TN
My husband used this after he got a tattoo! It gave him relief after his tattoo. Very nice ointment! Great buy!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Works on basically every skin issue imaginable. Dry skin, cracked skin, irritated skin, it's my go to product.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline