BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Angel H.
This is a really great product if you have dry skin or a new tattoo that you want to heal correctly in my opinion
Lauren W.
Hattiesburg, MS
I mainly use this when I get new tattoos. Every artist I’ve gone to have recommended this and I do as well. 10/10
Kim B.
I love this product for when I get a brand new tattoo it helps it heal fast and quick it is very easy to apply on
Samantha M.
My mom has been using this since I was little. It's my go-to for chapped lips & any other dry skin issues I have!
Christan H.
Bryan, TX
This has been great to use on my daughter's eczema. One of the few things that doesn't burn her skin thankfully!
Lily G.
Had to use this for when I was on accutane and it worked wonders when I was extremely dry. I used this all over.
kaylee r.
Utica, NY
I use aquaphore very rarely. It is good all year round. Great for cracked skin. Also good for dry skin as well
💖Neisha B.
COOKEVILLE, TN
My husband used this after he got a tattoo! It gave him relief after his tattoo. Very nice ointment! Great buy!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Works on basically every skin issue imaginable. Dry skin, cracked skin, irritated skin, it's my go to product.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
I love this. Come winter, the only creme I now have to buy to settle and help get rid of my eczema. Very thick
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline