BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Krysten B.
Oklahoma City
Love this product! I'm currently pregnant and use this for my growing belly and my super dry skin. Works great!!
Taryn W.
Cedar Park
Great for tattoos and feet as well. It lasts and isn't as messy as some other product's are. It deserves 5 stars.
Angel H.
This is a really great product if you have dry skin or a new tattoo that you want to heal correctly in my opinion
Jessica M.
Portland, OR
I have used this stuff since I was a kid. I struggle with severely sensitive skin and this stuff does the trick!
Nikki H.
Hopkins , MN
This is a staple in our house hold. We use this product daily and use it primarily for the quick healing result.
Maritsa S.
I love this product it helps with my daughter rashes and it relieves the pain I absolutely recommend this product
Kim B.
I love this product for when I get a brand new tattoo it helps it heal fast and quick it is very easy to apply on
sara b.
Aurora, IL
This is a must have product in my household.! My husband uses it for his tattoos, my kids use it, we all use it.!
Caitlin M.
This product is my go to for my tattoos. I use it on all my new tattoos to keep their vibrancy and smooth surface
Audrey W.
I use Aquafor for my family members that have issues with eczema. It gets the job done, and doesn't have a smell.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline