BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
sara b.
Aurora, IL
This is a must have product in my household.! My husband uses it for his tattoos, my kids use it, we all use it.!
Samantha M.
My mom has been using this since I was little. It's my go-to for chapped lips & any other dry skin issues I have!
Nikki H.
Hopkins, MN
This is a staple in our house hold. We use this product daily and use it primarily for the quick healing result.
Caitlin M.
This product is my go to for my tattoos. I use it on all my new tattoos to keep their vibrancy and smooth surface
Kim B.
I love this product for when I get a brand new tattoo it helps it heal fast and quick it is very easy to apply on
Eva R.
HOMESTEAD, FL
Love this product use on my feet and hands most, really helps keep they moisturized and feeling good and not dry.
Audrey W.
I use Aquafor for my family members that have issues with eczema. It gets the job done, and doesn't have a smell.
samantha p.
I have a little sister who has alopecia her skin is super sensitive this is one of her all-time favorite products
Krysten B.
Oklahoma City
Love this product! I'm currently pregnant and use this for my growing belly and my super dry skin. Works great!!
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
I love this. Come winter, the only creme I now have to buy to settle and help get rid of my eczema. Very thick
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline