BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
lacey b.
Lake charles, LA
very hydrating!!!!!!! I loved the way my skin was so soft afterwards!!!!! I will definitely buy this product again
Karina V.
Aquaphor is really good as a primer before putting on make up it won't have your face dry it keeps it moisturized.
Crystal S.
Polk City, FL
There is so many uses! I use for myself and my kids. I use it after a new tattoo and on my daughter's chapped lips.
Dana G.
Fitzgerald
Great for dry hands or feet! Put on in the morning and at night after showering makes your hands and feet so soft!
Jamie S.
I used this cream when I was younger would love to try on boys. To expensive to buy and can't use they have eczema.
Katie H.
Makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. I use it at night to prevent getting any oily residue stains on clothing.
Stephanie S.
Lombard, IL
Used this when I was on accutane. I love this lotion because it made my skin soft and saw improvements within days.
Melissa P.
Harlingen
I love how my skin feels after i use this... And the days after my skin is left feelin smooth and silky!!! Love it!
amreen s.
rego park
This is great expecially with someone who has sensitive skin and excema this does heal skin that has been cracked.
Maritsa S.
I love this product it helps with my daughter rashes and it relieves the pain I absolutely recommend this product
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline