BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Serenity T.
West Plains, MO
My feet van get pretty rough and dry but when I use this it makes them feel brand new again and so soft! I love it.
Lauren W.
Hattiesburg, MS
I mainly use this when I get new tattoos. Every artist I’ve gone to have recommended this and I do as well. 10/10
Caitlin M.
This product is my go to for my tattoos. I use it on all my new tattoos to keep their vibrancy and smooth surface
Samantha M.
My mom has been using this since I was little. It's my go-to for chapped lips & any other dry skin issues I have!
Kim B.
I love this product for when I get a brand new tattoo it helps it heal fast and quick it is very easy to apply on
samantha p.
I have a little sister who has alopecia her skin is super sensitive this is one of her all-time favorite products
Christan H.
Bryan, TX
This has been great to use on my daughter's eczema. One of the few things that doesn't burn her skin thankfully!
Lily G.
Had to use this for when I was on accutane and it worked wonders when I was extremely dry. I used this all over.
sara b.
Aurora, IL
This is a must have product in my household.! My husband uses it for his tattoos, my kids use it, we all use it.!
tara 🌙.
this is what i use to help heal my tattoos. keeps the colors vibrant. your tattoo will barely scab, i guarantee.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline