BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Shanieka S.
Waco, TX
I use this not olny on my body but also my lips. It works so good. It keeps my lips moisturized and healthy looking.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
i LIVE by this stuff, it works on everything! It's like my Windex! Chapped lips, dry cuticles, dry skin, everything!
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this for tattoo care as well as hand lotion. It goes on smooth. A little goes a long way and it feels AMAZING!!
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
I use this on my severely dry cracked hands and feet. It works pretty good. It thick and coats the skin really well.
Grisel G.
El Paso, TX
I love this product! I use it on my lips after a lip scrub, morning and night and it's amazing how soft they are now.
Buffie D.
Irving, TX
I have like two of these under my sink. I use this on my feet at night or after a pedicure to keep them feeling soft.
Jamie S.
I used this cream when I was younger would love to try on boys. To expensive to buy and can't use they have eczema.
Madison B.
This aquifer product will make your skin good as new and has easy access packaging this is a very effective product
Dana G.
Fitzgerald
Great for dry hands or feet! Put on in the morning and at night after showering makes your hands and feet so soft!
Katie H.
Makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. I use it at night to prevent getting any oily residue stains on clothing.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline