BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Stephanie S.
wheaton
Used this when I was on accutane. I love this lotion because it made my skin soft and saw improvements within days.
Melissa P.
Harlingen
I love how my skin feels after i use this... And the days after my skin is left feelin smooth and silky!!! Love it!
Lizza G.
Chicago
I love this product my son has dry skin and this is the only thing that helps his skin. It excited my expectations
Emily S.
Fortson, GA
This lotion definitely gets the job done. My grandma used to buy it, and now I but it as well. It's a great product
Madison B.
This aquifer product will make your skin good as new and has easy access packaging this is a very effective product
Katie H.
Makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. I use it at night to prevent getting any oily residue stains on clothing.
Crystal S.
Polk City, FL
There is so many uses! I use for myself and my kids. I use it after a new tattoo and on my daughter's chapped lips.
Karina V.
Aquaphor is really good as a primer before putting on make up it won't have your face dry it keeps it moisturized.
lacey b.
Lake charles, LA
very hydrating!!!!!!! I loved the way my skin was so soft afterwards!!!!! I will definitely buy this product again
Dana G.
Fitzgerald
Great for dry hands or feet! Put on in the morning and at night after showering makes your hands and feet so soft!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline