BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Rachel L.
You can use this stuff for everything!!! I love it, always have a couple jars in my house. Everyone in my house uses it
wendy a.
I use aquaphor for my tattoos. It heals them very quickly and it helps me thro the process it calms down the itching.
Alyssa B.
Great for dry skin cracked elbows doesn't really have a smell to it Can be a little sticky but over all good product
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
i LIVE by this stuff, it works on everything! It's like my Windex! Chapped lips, dry cuticles, dry skin, everything!
Danielle D.
Grayling
Used this for when I was getting my tattoo healed and it was absolutely amazing, would highly recommend this product
Vanessa U.
New York
I have very dry skin and cannot live without this. I also have ingrown hair and this helps alot with the irritation.
Joyce S.
Denver
Works awesome on dry skin especially when ypunlive in a very dry state! Must have. Helps with cracked and ashy skin.
Holly E.
Mishawaka, IN
Very thick and goes on smoothly. I buy this all of the time in the winter for dry skin. It doesnt have a scent though
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this for tattoo care as well as hand lotion. It goes on smooth. A little goes a long way and it feels AMAZING!!
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
I use this on my severely dry cracked hands and feet. It works pretty good. It thick and coats the skin really well.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline