BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Joyce S.
Denver
Works awesome on dry skin especially when ypunlive in a very dry state! Must have. Helps with cracked and ashy skin.
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
Favorite product BY FAR when my hands, feet, elbows are dry. I lather it on before bed and wake up feeling refreshed.
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this for tattoo care as well as hand lotion. It goes on smooth. A little goes a long way and it feels AMAZING!!
Buffie D.
Irving, TX
I have like two of these under my sink. I use this on my feet at night or after a pedicure to keep them feeling soft.
wendy a.
I use aquaphor for my tattoos. It heals them very quickly and it helps me thro the process it calms down the itching.
Vanessa U.
New York
I have very dry skin and cannot live without this. I also have ingrown hair and this helps alot with the irritation.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
I use this on my severely dry cracked hands and feet. It works pretty good. It thick and coats the skin really well.
Grisel G.
El Paso, TX
I love this product! I use it on my lips after a lip scrub, morning and night and it's amazing how soft they are now.
Crystal S.
Polk City, FL
There is so many uses! I use for myself and my kids. I use it after a new tattoo and on my daughter's chapped lips.
Serenity T.
West Plains, MO
My feet van get pretty rough and dry but when I use this it makes them feel brand new again and so soft! I love it.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline