BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Taylor R.
Akron, OH
I love this stuff. I use it to help heal all my tattoos and whenever I have an extreme eczema breakout, this is my go-to.
thelma s.
San Antonio
Lips and skin will feel amazingggg with this product ! You cant go wrong with aquaphor! I recommend this to everyone lol.
Samantha D.
I use Auqaphor on everything even my lips. It is so smooth and does not dry out my lips at all. A must have in my purse!
Elizabeth M.
Monroe, LA
I use aquaphor for my lips, dry skin patches, and new tattoos. It heals the skin quickly. It's a staple around my house.
Shy W.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff is like gold in my house, not only do I use it on my 2 year old, but everyone in my house finds a use for it
Kaelyn S.
Eau Claire, WI
After being a lifeguard for 5 years, i swear by this stuff. Keeps your skin hydrated and feeling smooth for over 2 days
Rachel L.
You can use this stuff for everything!!! I love it, always have a couple jars in my house. Everyone in my house uses it
Taylor T.
Independence
Put some on the bottom of my feet and put socks in leaves my feet looking amazing has a nice glow and make it very soft
shelby p.
I was told to use this on my new tattoo and it would heal great with out any scabbing. It worked perfectly on my tattoo
Rylee M.
Not only is it great for chapped and dry lips it can go on your skin and moisturize your skin and help heal scratches.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline