BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Taylor T.
Independence
Put some on the bottom of my feet and put socks in leaves my feet looking amazing has a nice glow and make it very soft
Rylee M.
Not only is it great for chapped and dry lips it can go on your skin and moisturize your skin and help heal scratches.
shelby p.
I was told to use this on my new tattoo and it would heal great with out any scabbing. It worked perfectly on my tattoo
Tashana P.
Love this stuff for dry skin issues with myself or baby , it's an excellent moisture look and doesn't stay super greasy
Vanessa U.
New York
I have very dry skin and cannot live without this. I also have ingrown hair and this helps alot with the irritation.
wendy a.
I use aquaphor for my tattoos. It heals them very quickly and it helps me thro the process it calms down the itching.
Buffie D.
Irving, TX
I have like two of these under my sink. I use this on my feet at night or after a pedicure to keep them feeling soft.
Shanieka S.
Woodway, TX
I use this not olny on my body but also my lips. It works so good. It keeps my lips moisturized and healthy looking.
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
Favorite product BY FAR when my hands, feet, elbows are dry. I lather it on before bed and wake up feeling refreshed.
Alyssa B.
Great for dry skin cracked elbows doesn't really have a smell to it Can be a little sticky but over all good product
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline