BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Tanya w.
Arcadia, FL
This product is good on dry, cracked, itchy skin. I use it daily on my Psoriasis and it eventually helps fight the flakes.
Zarina Q.
san ramon, CA
i love using this for my dry skin and my elbows. it's also good on your lips. i've used 2 tubs of this and i still like it.
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
Works extremely well for dry rough skin perfect right out of the shower and unscripted for those who suffer from allergies
Baylee B.
I love this product! I use it on my lips at night and one my elbows and hand when they are really dry! Very moisturizing!
Rachel N.
A classic. This can be used for just about anything. I prefer the original ointment for my lips rather than the lip balm.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
I use this on baby for rash and irritation. Stops diaper rash before it starts and keeps baby happy and her skin perfect
Elizabeth M.
Monroe, LA
I use aquaphor for my lips, dry skin patches, and new tattoos. It heals the skin quickly. It's a staple around my house.
thelma s.
San Antonio
Lips and skin will feel amazingggg with this product ! You cant go wrong with aquaphor! I recommend this to everyone lol.
ashwini b.
Good for dry skin ...doenst irritate baby and moisture and hydrate skin in the best way possible ..and smell is also good
Desiree K.
Visalia
Use for dry cracked feet, healing my tattos, ashy skin, make up, and lips. Super versatile, and great for sensitive skin
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline