BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
heather s.
Great for fresh tattoos or on a baby's bottom. Even good for dry skin. Goes on smooth and not oily. We love this product.
Baylee B.
I love this product! I use it on my lips at night and one my elbows and hand when they are really dry! Very moisturizing!
ashwini b.
Good for dry skin ...doenst irritate baby and moisture and hydrate skin in the best way possible ..and smell is also good
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
I use this on baby for rash and irritation. Stops diaper rash before it starts and keeps baby happy and her skin perfect
Rachel N.
A classic. This can be used for just about anything. I prefer the original ointment for my lips rather than the lip balm.
thelma s.
San Antonio
Lips and skin will feel amazingggg with this product ! You cant go wrong with aquaphor! I recommend this to everyone lol.
Shy W.
Bakersfield
This stuff is like gold in my house, not only do I use it on my 2 year old, but everyone in my house finds a use for it
Kaelyn S.
Eau Claire, WI
After being a lifeguard for 5 years, i swear by this stuff. Keeps your skin hydrated and feeling smooth for over 2 days
Rachel L.
You can use this stuff for everything!!! I love it, always have a couple jars in my house. Everyone in my house uses it
Emma C.
Attica N. Y.
This is actually wonderful to use on scars on burn scars to stretch marks I wouldn't believe it either until I used it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline