BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Holly G.
Sapulpa , OK
I use this stuff on everything! It's great for really dry patches of skin, wounds, chapped lips, etc. It's a little pricey, but the tub will last you forever, as a little goes a long way. Much better than regular Vaseline.
Genevieve W.
Sandwich, Illinois
I use this everyday of my life! This is a real life changer bc it keeps your lips nice and soft forever. It not only works on your lips but on dry patches in the winter as well. There's no smell to it and lasts you months!
Sierra D.
Raleigh
This product is amazing ! I use it when my skin is flared up from excema . I put it on first sign of a flare up and it's gone instantly. It's affordable and easy to apply. I love the silkiness it provides my skin.
Amelia R.
Fresno, CA
AMAZING!!! I was recommended to use this for healing my tattoo and it's always done the job. A little goes a very long way. I also use this on my lips and on my dry patches and it quickly fixes things right up. Nothing can replace my aquaphor!
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
As someone with medical conditions, I have been through the gamut of pricey items to relieve sensitive skin. This stuff is reasonably priced and packaged well, and effective! Recommend it to all my friends,
Miranda D.
Drumright
I've used this for a new tattoo a couple times, kept it from drying and scaring. Will use it again! It can be used for multiple different things. Definitely worth buying. Definitely would recommend to others.
LaTonya L.
This is my go to product! I use it for a light moisturizer on my skin, makeup-remover,and a sweat ehancer when I exercise. It's inexpensive and gets the job done!  Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment
Alyssa R.
Bozeman
Got it for use on my first tattoo, and still use it daily on everything. I’ve repurchased it only a few times. Bought it at Walmart. Heals dry skin and tattoos fast and very well! I recommend this to everyone.
Jessi M.
Cantonment, FL
The only thing that truly helps my severely chapped lips! I keep this container on my nightstand and use it very often. It’s very thick so I usually use it at night. I highly recommend this product to others!
Molly N.
Hands down one of the best products for burns. The thickness helps protect your skin, and helps you heal quicker than anything else on the shelf. It's affordable, and works on just about anyone in your house.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline