BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Sydney P.
Waco, TX
I myself have to small babies, who bith tend to get some pretty rough rashes when teething time comes around! My go-to ointment will always be Aquaphor. Not only has it gone through all my kids, but it is the only cream I use for my tattoos! This cream works wonders! Highly recommended by me!
Colleen S.
Alden
I use this in the winter for my dry skin. It helps instantly when it's flakey and cracked. I always used it on my babies as well because it's gentle but works well.
Rebecca K.
I keep this in my house or my bag at all times.  It works for so many things from healing tattoos, to helping sunburn, to just helping dry skin.  Even when my daughter was an infant, it helped her dry sensitive skin quickly.  I adore this, and will use it as long as possible.
A. Larissa D.
Snellville
This product is excellent for those like me who suffer with eczema.  It is a bit pricey however it is worth it for a product that really moisturizes extremely dry cracked skin.  Gentle on the skin, slows the itching from eczema.  A definite repurchase every time I run out.
Jillian S.
Fitchburg, WI
This is a product I carry with me everywhere. My favorite part about this product is that you can use it on your face, lips, and body. It's so gentle for my sensitive skin and works amazing. There is no harsh smell to this product either which I love! Great product. I highly recommend it!
Briare B.
Wilmington, NC
I love this ointment!!! I use it for literally everything. I put it on my lips and they instantly smooth out and become so soft. I put it on burns and scrapes and dry skin and by the next day, they are all so much better! I go through tubs of this every month. I love the travel size too.
Angela F.
this is absolutely a must, a beauty staple every one should have. i bought this for the first time when i used it to heal my tattoos years ago and then i started using it on my cracked lips an it did wonders, it really makes them soft and protects them especially in the colder months.
Aneela B.
Falls Church , VA
I had really dry and cracked lips for a long time and aquaphor was the only thing helped me. It also helps on on parts of my face that get super dry and painful. I like to use this around my nose in the winter to help relief pain from blowing my nose and on burnt skin. It's a great product, has so many uses, and this tub lasts forever.
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
Aquaphor!!! This is a holy grail... this is so good, that professional tattoo artists recommend using this to help heal a healing tattoo. When my daughter was a baby I used this on her skin when she had a rash or had dry skin. It's so good - you can't go wrong with Aquaphor!!
Juliet F.
Humble, TX
I used this product after I got a tattoo because you are supposed to apply very moisturizing lotion, and this did the job! I was very effective. I got it at Walmart for about $5 and its a little on the small side. I comes in a pot so you dip your fingers into it to get it out.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline