BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Leslie M.
Semmes, AL
I use this on my kids eczema all the time. It helps a lot after bath time. It's one of the only things I can use for them.
Carmen R.
Southaven
I swear by this stuff! I have a nephew with severe eczema and this is the only product that has ever worked on his skin!!!
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
Works extremely well for dry rough skin perfect right out of the shower and unscripted for those who suffer from allergies
Zarina Q.
san ramon, CA
i love using this for my dry skin and my elbows. it's also good on your lips. i've used 2 tubs of this and i still like it.
Kristen I.
Best and simple tattoo treatment there is. I put this on tattoos new and old and I love it! I couldn't recommend it enough!
Samantha D.
I use Auqaphor on everything even my lips. It is so smooth and does not dry out my lips at all. A must have in my purse!
Elizabeth M.
Monroe, LA
I use aquaphor for my lips, dry skin patches, and new tattoos. It heals the skin quickly. It's a staple around my house.
Jolene W.
Aztec, NM
Very moisturizing and healing. My problems with it are the smell and how greasy it is. It doesn't all soak into the skin
Desiree K.
Visalia
Use for dry cracked feet, healing my tattos, ashy skin, make up, and lips. Super versatile, and great for sensitive skin
Taylor R.
Akron, OH
I love this stuff. I use it to help heal all my tattoos and whenever I have an extreme eczema breakout, this is my go-to.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline