BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Yer T.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product. It works great on babies and at the same time it makes a great lip balm when you don't got one on hand.
Amy J.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I go for this when i need a really heavy duty body cream. Saves my skin during the winter when it gets really dry and flaky.
Aryana B.
Phoenix
Great for heels and elbows!  Non greasy and stays on. It works wonders on those areas!

Good solid packaging.
Brooke S.
Odessa, FL
I have eczema on my arms, and I've tried everything to help the irritation. But with this product. my arms feel great.
Maria R.
We use this everyday especially for my little girl she has very bad dry rough skin this has helped her skin improve so much
Tanya w.
Arcadia, FL
This product is good on dry, cracked, itchy skin. I use it daily on my Psoriasis and it eventually helps fight the flakes.
Carmen R.
Southaven
I swear by this stuff! I have a nephew with severe eczema and this is the only product that has ever worked on his skin!!!
Zarina Q.
san ramon, CA
i love using this for my dry skin and my elbows. it's also good on your lips. i've used 2 tubs of this and i still like it.
shellie k.
Super great for rough calluses. It drives deeply into the skin replenishing moisture. Also really great to keep tats bright
Leslie M.
Semmes, AL
I use this on my kids eczema all the time. It helps a lot after bath time. It's one of the only things I can use for them.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline