BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Taylor B.
Farmville, VA
This is my every day (day and night) lip care! Way better than any other product I have used and great for the winter months!
Amy J.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I go for this when i need a really heavy duty body cream. Saves my skin during the winter when it gets really dry and flaky.
Yer T.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product. It works great on babies and at the same time it makes a great lip balm when you don't got one on hand.
Toni D.
Mesa, AZ
I've used this product for healing tattoos and sometimes I'll use it for my lips. It's very hydrating and leaves skin smooth.
Jackie F.
The only product I could use to moisturize after I developed contact dermatitis on my cheek 5 months ago.  A real life saver!!
Kashala N.
Moisturizer very well at helping restore my skin from a bad accident it helped to return it to it normal softness and texture
Cyn L.
Herriman
The best ointment ever for the after care of a tattoo whether it's your whole back or just a small piece it'll do the job.
Tanya w.
Arcadia, FL
This product is good on dry, cracked, itchy skin. I use it daily on my Psoriasis and it eventually helps fight the flakes.
Maria R.
We use this everyday especially for my little girl she has very bad dry rough skin this has helped her skin improve so much
shellie k.
Super great for rough calluses. It drives deeply into the skin replenishing moisture. Also really great to keep tats bright
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline