BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Amy J.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I go for this when i need a really heavy duty body cream. Saves my skin during the winter when it gets really dry and flaky.
janet l.
Great for babies that need that extra moisture. I even use it after hitting the beach to help my skin recover from a sunburn.
Brandi G.
I love love love it buy it all the time will keep buying i even have friends and family buying it it is the best i have goten
Taylor B.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my every day (day and night) lip care! Way better than any other product I have used and great for the winter months!
Lauren H.
Works really well I'm surprised that it does don't know why but ya really works of eggzyma and rashes and dry skin in general
Yer T.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product. It works great on babies and at the same time it makes a great lip balm when you don't got one on hand.
Jackie F.
The only product I could use to moisturize after I developed contact dermatitis on my cheek 5 months ago.  A real life saver!!
Kashala N.
Moisturizer very well at helping restore my skin from a bad accident it helped to return it to it normal softness and texture
Ashley Z.
I have user this lotion since I was a kid. It is great for dry, damaged and cracked skin. It is my go to lotion in the winter
Toni D.
Mesa, AZ
I've used this product for healing tattoos and sometimes I'll use it for my lips. It's very hydrating and leaves skin smooth.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline