BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Lichelle T.
Council Blfs, IA
Use on my hands in the winter they get really dry with the work I do and hurts to use anything scented. And I use one my feet.
Julia R.
Charlotte
I have tattoos and this product really help them heal quickly and efficiently. It's also excellent for quick skin moisturizing
Vee V.
Stanfield, NC
Soooooooooo gooooooood for your skin especially in the winter time!!!!!! Soooooooo much moisture a little bit goes a long way!
Jennifer S.
Nickelsville
I use this as lotion on my daughter with Eczema. We also use it on her diaper rash. It works amazing for many different things!
kerztyn s.
I have used this on my tattoos every time i get one to help the healing process. This keeps your skin htdrated and ready to go
Brandy H.
Choctaw
My go to for tattoos! Never have I been left in need for more when I have this. Heals and seals in your tattoos like no other!
Yazmin H.
Used this product when i got my tattoo and it helped so out wouldn't peel. I really liked it. Prefect for really dry skin too.
member-0ed02e1c7
Riverside, CA
I use this for my body. But use it especially for my feet. It heals all cracked or very dry areas on your feet so good and fast
Bria W.
New Jersey
I also use this product daily. Once in the morning, another time during the day, and one last time, right before I go to sleep.
Toni D.
Mesa, AZ
I've used this product for healing tattoos and sometimes I'll use it for my lips. It's very hydrating and leaves skin smooth.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline