BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
kerztyn s.
I have used this on my tattoos every time i get one to help the healing process. This keeps your skin htdrated and ready to go
Lichelle T.
Council Blfs, IA
Use on my hands in the winter they get really dry with the work I do and hurts to use anything scented. And I use one my feet.
jennifer z.
This is really good for tattoo aftercare. Its not oily or greasy. Keeps your tattoo refreshed and doesn't dry out your skin.
Mikah B.
Denham Spgs, LA
We keep the Aquaphor products in stock in my household. Both of my kids have eczema and these products help with it so much.
Brandi G.
I love love love it buy it all the time will keep buying i even have friends and family buying it it is the best i have goten
Aryana B.
Phoenix
Great for heels and elbows!  Non greasy and stays on. It works wonders on those areas!

Good solid packaging.
Lauren H.
Works really well I'm surprised that it does don't know why but ya really works of eggzyma and rashes and dry skin in general
Brooke S.
Odessa, FL
I have eczema on my arms, and I've tried everything to help the irritation. But with this product. my arms feel great.
janet l.
Great for babies that need that extra moisture. I even use it after hitting the beach to help my skin recover from a sunburn.
Ashley Z.
I have user this lotion since I was a kid. It is great for dry, damaged and cracked skin. It is my go to lotion in the winter
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline