BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Whitney P.
I use this every single night and I couldn't live without out. So moisturizing and I wake up with super soft lips every morning!
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Love this product cheap in price and recommend it to everybody smells good too can buy it locally at usually walmart aisle 5 lol
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
Good stuff. I slathered my son in this stuff when he was younger. He constantly had dry patches and this stuff was a life saver.
Angela G.
South holland, IL
I love this stuff for when you get a new tattoo. it really keeps the area nice and moisterized while the tattoo has time to heal
desiree r.
alongside vaseline, aquaphor is an amazing product for chronic dry skin. best product for dry skin. highly recommend thisproduct.
Angelina M.
This product is truly amazing. It works instantly, and is definitely a diaper bag must-have! I definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie M.
St Petersburg, FL
I keep this by my sink and use it daily to keep my lips from drying out. It's also always there when I need it to remove makeup.
Cecilia N.
National city
I rate this product beacuse i actually see that my doctor prescribe this for our patiens with rsh and even dry skin and it works
Cortney L.
I use this for EVERYTHING. Dry skin, dry lips, clearing up a diaper rash on my youngest boy. This product is honestly amazing.
member-0ed02e1c7
Riverside, CA
I use this for my body. But use it especially for my feet. It heals all cracked or very dry areas on your feet so good and fast
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline