BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
amy c.
Buckeye
This is a lifesaver if you have a cut or wound. Works great for diaper irritation as well. This is a great multi-use ointment.
member-0ed02e1c7
Riverside, CA
I use this for my body. But use it especially for my feet. It heals all cracked or very dry areas on your feet so good and fast
Bria W.
I also use this product daily. Once in the morning, another time during the day, and one last time, right before I go to sleep.
Vee V.
Stanfield, NC
Soooooooooo gooooooood for your skin especially in the winter time!!!!!! Soooooooo much moisture a little bit goes a long way!
Cassie F.
White Bear Lk, MN
This stuff works wonders on my Eczema. If you you have really dry skin this is the product you should use. It's very effective
Brandy H.
Choctaw
My go to for tattoos! Never have I been left in need for more when I have this. Heals and seals in your tattoos like no other!
Julia R.
Charlotte
I have tattoos and this product really help them heal quickly and efficiently. It's also excellent for quick skin moisturizing
Jennifer S.
Nickelsville
I use this as lotion on my daughter with Eczema. We also use it on her diaper rash. It works amazing for many different things!
Cortney L.
I use this for EVERYTHING. Dry skin, dry lips, clearing up a diaper rash on my youngest boy. This product is honestly amazing.
kerztyn s.
I have used this on my tattoos every time i get one to help the healing process. This keeps your skin htdrated and ready to go
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline