BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Kelsey H.
Rome
Aquaphor is so great. I primarily use it for tattoo healing, but the uses are limitless. Great for any type of dry or cracked skin.
Nicole L.
North Apollo, PA
We use aquaphor for a lot of things! It's great for dry skin, chapped lips and even diaper rash! I use it for all of these things.
Sherry J.
I use this for my tattoos and my dry elbows. It leaves my skin soft and supple and I'm never disappointed would definetly buy again
Kaylin W.
Boston, MA
I love this stuff. Keeps my skin very moisturized . And I have very dry skin .Is also good for breakouts and tattoos :) . Get it .
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL
i was introduced to this by my little sister. she swears by it for everything. i use it on my dry heels. it makes a huge difference
Catherine G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I keep this under my pillow so I will always have it when my lips get too dry. Love this! Repairs my lips and makes them so smooth!
Tori 💛.
Farmington
I recently got a rib tattoo and this healed it so fast and make my skin so soft that I started using it as a regular moisturizer.
Cecilia N.
National city
I rate this product beacuse i actually see that my doctor prescribe this for our patiens with rsh and even dry skin and it works
Stephanie M.
St Petersburg, FL
I keep this by my sink and use it daily to keep my lips from drying out. It's also always there when I need it to remove makeup.
desiree r.
alongside vaseline, aquaphor is an amazing product for chronic dry skin. best product for dry skin. highly recommend thisproduct.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline