BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Angela G.
South Holland, IL
I love this stuff for when you get a new tattoo. it really keeps the area nice and moisterized while the tattoo has time to heal
Cecilia N.
National city
I rate this product beacuse i actually see that my doctor prescribe this for our patiens with rsh and even dry skin and it works
desiree r.
alongside vaseline, aquaphor is an amazing product for chronic dry skin. best product for dry skin. highly recommend thisproduct.
Stephanie M.
St Petersburg, FL
I keep this by my sink and use it daily to keep my lips from drying out. It's also always there when I need it to remove makeup.
Kerrin H.
Sunderland, MA
Put this on before bed every night and I don’t have dry or cracked lips ever! I also use for scars or dry skin and it heals fast!
Tori 💛.
Farmington
I recently got a rib tattoo and this healed it so fast and make my skin so soft that I started using it as a regular moisturizer.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Love this product cheap in price and recommend it to everybody smells good too can buy it locally at usually walmart aisle 5 lol
Adela M.
I actually use this product on my feet when I get out the shower. Then I put on some socks and they are baby soft in the morning
Angelina M.
This product is truly amazing. It works instantly, and is definitely a diaper bag must-have! I definitely recommend this product.
Becky R.
Kutztown
This is what I use this every time I get a tattoo and it keeps my skin healthy and smooth as well as helps my skin heal quickly!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline