BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Nicole L.
North Apollo, PA
We use aquaphor for a lot of things! It's great for dry skin, chapped lips and even diaper rash! I use it for all of these things.
Kelsey H.
Rome
Aquaphor is so great. I primarily use it for tattoo healing, but the uses are limitless. Great for any type of dry or cracked skin.
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL
i was introduced to this by my little sister. she swears by it for everything. i use it on my dry heels. it makes a huge difference
Kaylin W.
Boston, MA
I love this stuff. Keeps my skin very moisturized . And I have very dry skin .Is also good for breakouts and tattoos :) . Get it .
Sherry J.
I use this for my tattoos and my dry elbows. It leaves my skin soft and supple and I'm never disappointed would definetly buy again
Catherine G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I keep this under my pillow so I will always have it when my lips get too dry. Love this! Repairs my lips and makes them so smooth!
susan t.
This product iis great for eczema. It is so hydrating amd smooth. It doesnt feel sticky or greasy and makes you feels soft all day.
I use it all the time in the winter. When your lips are dry,cracked, and cold I put it on after my shower and let it do it's magic.
Tori 💛.
Farmington
I recently got a rib tattoo and this healed it so fast and make my skin so soft that I started using it as a regular moisturizer.
Becky R.
Kutztown
This is what I use this every time I get a tattoo and it keeps my skin healthy and smooth as well as helps my skin heal quickly!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline