BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
jenna v.
Syracuse, NY
I have used this product before to put on my tattoo to keep it moisturized. I love the texture because it is not too thick or greasy
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
Love this stuff. It really works on dry skin that's really irritated & doesn't burn like some lotions do, because of perfumes & such.
Leslie C.
This is one of my favorite skin healing products apart from Vaseline that I like using for my feet, elbows and knee caps especially.
Aubree D.
San Diego, CA
Best prevention for diaper rash! I slathered my baby's bottom with aquaphor every night before bed and it helped prevent diaper rash.
Yesenia M.
Aquaphor is amazing!! I love it so much it makes my feet feel smooth and soft. If I run out of Chapstick it's great for chapped lips.
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
This helped sooth my excema when i was growing up. My family had extra dry skin. And this definitely helps keep our skin mostierized
Sara D.
I got an extremely bad sunburn, my legs were bright red and hurt to move them. This product helped me heal and soothed the pain
Nayeli L.
avon
Esta es la crema milagrosa ayuda con estrías, picazón, endurecimientos, erupciones sin duda es de las mejores y el precio es muy bajo
susan t.
This product iis great for eczema. It is so hydrating amd smooth. It doesnt feel sticky or greasy and makes you feels soft all day.
Catherine G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I keep this under my pillow so I will always have it when my lips get too dry. Love this! Repairs my lips and makes them so smooth!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline