BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Janelle D.
Bennet, NE
Used it the first couple days after I got at tattoo. It helped so much with the healing process and it is very easy to get a hold of
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
Love this stuff. It really works on dry skin that's really irritated & doesn't burn like some lotions do, because of perfumes & such.
Aubree D.
San Diego
Best prevention for diaper rash! I slathered my baby's bottom with aquaphor every night before bed and it helped prevent diaper rash.
Sara D.
I got an extremely bad sunburn, my legs were bright red and hurt to move them. This product helped me heal and soothed the pain
Leslie C.
This is one of my favorite skin healing products apart from Vaseline that I like using for my feet, elbows and knee caps especially.
Ashley W.
Evansville, IN
Love this for winter dry skin. I am a teacher and I was my hands so much and it takes a toll on my hands and bring them back to life
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
This helped sooth my excema when i was growing up. My family had extra dry skin. And this definitely helps keep our skin mostierized
RasErin D.
Charlottesville, VA
This literally works for anything dry or cracked ok your body. My only complaint is that sometimes it can feel a little greasy
Jaesha F.
San Jose, CA
Product is great when skin is dry and pealing. Yes it helped me with dryness and irritation. Really good product better then lotion.
Jomilu G.
Amazing, any open womb or burn it heals so quick. I have use this product for about 7 years now and has never disappoint me.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline