BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Heather M.
Babylon
I have to love this. I use it on tattoos when they are healing and they all healed great. And I have 11 tattoos so its trust worthy lol
clint b.
Lexington
My pharmisist recommended this to help with my dry skin problems I also learned it's always better to put this on right after shower ..
Brandi M.
Mansfield, TX
I am so in love with this product for so many reasons! I use it on new tattoos, dry elbow and knees and even cracked heals, so so good!
Amanda H.
One of my favorite moisturizers. It works well, has no scent and lasts all day. Great size and packaging. Can buy at any stores easily.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
I LoooVe this... use it on my new tattoos. It's the best healing cream for tattoos. Also use at night on my lips to keep them healthy.
Hailey L.
Royal Palm Beach
Very moisturizing with no smell.  I purchased it at target and was very happy with the results. A lot of product compared to most.
Ashley W.
Evansville, IN
Love this for winter dry skin. I am a teacher and I was my hands so much and it takes a toll on my hands and bring them back to life
RasErin D.
Charlottesville, VA
This literally works for anything dry or cracked ok your body. My only complaint is that sometimes it can feel a little greasy
jenna v.
Syracuse, NY
I have used this product before to put on my tattoo to keep it moisturized. I love the texture because it is not too thick or greasy
Leslie C.
This is one of my favorite skin healing products apart from Vaseline that I like using for my feet, elbows and knee caps especially.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline