BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Ana R.
Carlsbad, CA
Ive only ever used this for after I get a tattoo to help out the healing process. It reduces the itching and helps tattooes heal fast.
Hailey L.
Royal Palm Beach
Very moisturizing with no smell.  I purchased it at target and was very happy with the results. A lot of product compared to most.
Shin Yi C.
I used this on my eyebrows after microblading and it sealed my wounds and promoted healing. It's also great for cracked heels and skin!
Brandi M.
Mansfield, TX
I am so in love with this product for so many reasons! I use it on new tattoos, dry elbow and knees and even cracked heals, so so good!
marcy a.
Works wonders!!! If you want something not to oily and no bad smell this is the product to go for! I love it on feet after a warm bath.
Ariah M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this ointment! My tattoo artist always recommends this product after a fresh ink session. My tattoos heal perfectly every time!
clint b.
Lexington
My pharmisist recommended this to help with my dry skin problems I also learned it's always better to put this on right after shower ..
kavita r.
I use this product when my skin is extremely dry and cracked. It has a rich formula that really gets into the skin and helps rehydrate.
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
This helped sooth my excema when i was growing up. My family had extra dry skin. And this definitely helps keep our skin mostierized
RasErin D.
Charlottesville, VA
This literally works for anything dry or cracked ok your body. My only complaint is that sometimes it can feel a little greasy
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline