BY AQUAPHOR

• Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline 1 Answers
Alexa A.
Aquaphor is a necessity for so many reasons. I use it for chapstick and also for dry patches in the winter. Very gentle and moisturizing.
Chrissy W.
Gastonia, NC
My youngest has exzema and super sensitive skin. I use this product to help ease the itch or even if it is a dry spot and it works great!
Shin Yi C.
I used this on my eyebrows after microblading and it sealed my wounds and promoted healing. It's also great for cracked heels and skin!
Cierra H.
Valles Mines, MO
I have very bad eczema and this product is the only thing that seems to being some relief to it. I love everything about this product.
Hailey L.
Royal Palm Beach
Very moisturizing with no smell.  I purchased it at target and was very happy with the results. A lot of product compared to most.
marcy a.
Works wonders!!! If you want something not to oily and no bad smell this is the product to go for! I love it on feet after a warm bath.
Amanda H.
One of my favorite moisturizers. It works well, has no scent and lasts all day. Great size and packaging. Can buy at any stores easily.
Charisma L.
I LOVE Aquaphor. It is super hydrating and seals medicated ointments well. It combats eczema. I use it on my lips and on any dry patch.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
I LoooVe this... use it on my new tattoos. It's the best healing cream for tattoos. Also use at night on my lips to keep them healthy.
Brandi M.
Mansfield, TX
I am so in love with this product for so many reasons! I use it on new tattoos, dry elbow and knees and even cracked heals, so so good!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this work well on your skin? I usually use Vaseline